PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900
Carrier: Verizon

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPRINT Diamond Full Spec's

whats with the praying picture?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

lol odd question ^
Old 09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialk2980 View Post
Anyone know about the FM tuner? I think the gsm version has an app that is used with the headphones for FM radio. Will the sprint version have this as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
Why do people even care about the radio feature? How many will actually listen to the radio on their phone like that? Just a thought.
what kills me about the radio is that you have to have the wired headphones plugged in even if you don't want to use them for the audio.... it uses the headphone wire as an antenna and will not let you listen to the radio without them plugged in....
Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

john80hotkey is becoming a great contributor

as far as the radio goes im glad they didnt include it in the cdma versions it controls the price of the phone making it slightly cheaper plus the reception would be horrible indoors u would have to stand close to a window or in one spot to hold a decent signal. for those who wanted the radio have u ever tired to listen to a fm radio while in a building? its not even worth the effort!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
what kills me about the radio is that you have to have the wired headphones plugged in even if you don't want to use them for the audio.... it uses the headphone wire as an antenna and will not let you listen to the radio without them plugged in....
LOL reminds me of my old Nokia 3300
Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by john80hotkey View Post
as far as the radio goes im glad they didnt include it in the cdma versions it controls the price of the phone making it slightly cheaper plus the reception would be horrible indoors u would have to stand close to a window or in one spot to hold a decent signal. for those who wanted the radio have u ever tired to listen to a fm radio while in a building? its not even worth the effort!
I am right there with ya, I just don't understand the importance of having a tuner. I mean I like to listen to the radio in the morning when I am at work, I just go to www.thestreamcenter.com/pda on my mogul and can basically listen to any radio station in the country with pretty decent quality.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

some people like having an fm tuner, they don't like the same old stuff they like hearing new stuff on the radio why ask about the importance, its not what you think its what the customer wants.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
some people like having an fm tuner, they don't like the same old stuff they like hearing new stuff on the radio why ask about the importance, its not what you think its what the customer wants.
Dude, have you ever tried www.streamcenter.com/pda? If you want to hear new stuff how about deciding between hundreds of radio stations around the country versus just the local ones on an fm tuner. I live in atlanta and l like the local radio stations alot but I am originally from the virgin islands, using streamcenter I can listen to some of my favorite stations there and still be 1500 miles away. Why add hardware for something that can be done through software and free at that, no cost for the extra hardware.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yeah that's nice but someone might want to listen to a station that isn't on that site
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

I just stream XM radio.
It is perfect for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond