View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:03 PM
archtech3d
PPCGeeks Regular

archtech3d is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPRINT Diamond Full Spec's

Ok... so I and many others have been wondering about bugs and fixes in the software/hardware that might have caused the original debut of the phone to be postponed to the 14th... and the comment below was made after the PC World report made about Sprint's Diamond.

"saumaun" says:

"Mrs. Katherine Boerhret (Wall Street Journal) doesn't know what she's talking about. Typical woman that think she knows about technology.
She doesn't mention the 13463426456 other things you can do on ANY WM device that you can't on the iPhone.
Oh well, I already got to play with the Diamond and Pro. I had to test them for 2 weeks and write down ANY problems I had, and do a bunch of diagnostics. But they are going to be amazing when they come to Sprint. I found a few bugs and from the followup I recieved, they were fixed in the new Sprint ROM."

This might be a clue as to how well the device works, and that they are ironing out the major programs before release.

Also... I agree that the lady from the Wall Street Journal is a moron... excluding the comment he made about women, which I do not agree.

Source:
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...h_diamond.html