PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Its Official Sept. 14th Release of the Diamond on Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
why is your no contract so expensive. its 100 bux cheaper here for a no contract on telus.

549.99 is just highway robbery!
To be honest, I have no clue who telus is. Before this hype about the diamond, I had never heard of them. I don't even think we can get Telus in California, but i'm not sure. This is obviously a company not as big as our major providers, so of course they will probably sell their phones cheaper, then verizon and sprint.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
To be honest, I have no clue who telus is. Before this hype about the diamond, I had never heard of them. I don't even think we can get Telus in California, but i'm not sure. This is obviously a company not as big as our major providers, so of course they will probably sell their phones cheaper, then verizon and sprint.
telus is the #1 provider in Canada they are a sister company to Sprint and just as big.

so you guys are just getting screwed thats all lol
Old 09-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
telus is the #1 provider in Canada they are a sister company to Sprint and just as big.

so you guys are just getting screwed thats all lol
Shouldn't even compare prices if the phone companies aren't in the same country. There are going to be many other factors that will increase the price at that point.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Shouldn't even compare prices if the phone companies aren't in the same country.
sure you can your dollar is worth a lil bit more then ours so even at that your paying way more. and this is also completely opposite of the trend usually Canadians pay more for their devices then you guys.

you guys just got the shaft this time
Old 09-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Canada's dollar won't be worth more much longer. The PM just dissolved the Parliment in order to establish more conservative seats. Basically a internal coup....

But after seeing the Diamond videos of the keyboards....I'm waiting for the Touch Pro.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch Diamond

leongus is just getting started

I was just able to order the phone. Im just waiting for a call back so i can pay for it......

Thank you for your online order for new Sprint/Nextel cellular services through your Employee Value Program (EVP).
Your order confirmation number is: xxxxxxxx
Payment Required
An EVP Representative will contact you shortly to complete your online order. Please have payment information available at this time. Payment will be required for any expenses related to the devices you have chosen.
Please save this email for your records. Once you have been pre-approved, your order will be processed. Most phones will arrive within 2-3 business days. Payment information will be required prior to completeing your order request if you have ordered accessories or if you are upgrading. In some instances payment information is also required to finalize orders for new service. An EVP representative will contact you within 24 business hours if this is necessary.
If you have not received your phones by 09/15/2008, please contact (88 457-6294 to confirm your order.
Action Required

For your protection, we must validate your identity to prevent fraudulent activity to this account.
Please fax a copy of the following identification to 1-888-279-0450.
Fax to the attention of EVP ORDERS
Primary ID required (Choose One):

· Drivers License
· State issued photo ID
· Gun Carry Permit
· Military ID Card
Secondary ID required (Choose One):
· Pay stub within 60 days (also qualifies as Proof of Employment)
· Voter Registration Card
· Major Credit Card (block out all but last 4 numbers)
· Motor Vehicle Registration or Insurance Card
Proof of employment required (Choose One, unless pay stub is selected above as seconday form of ID:
· Pay stub within 60 days
· Work ID badge
· Work issued insurance card
(You may verify address changes by providing a current utility bill confirming your new address)
Order Summary

IL Account Information

Account: XXXXXXX
EVP Rep: EVP (xxx@evpdiscount.com)
Node / Corp. ID:
XXXXXXXXXX

Customer Information

First Name:XXXXXX
Last Name: XXXXX
Account Name: XXX
Day Phone: 310-xxx-xxxx
Work Phone: 310-
xxx-xxx
Email:
xxxxxxx@xxx.com

Billing Information

Address:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
City
: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
State: CA
Zip:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shipping Information

Address:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
City
: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
State: CA
Zip:
xxxxxxxxx

Special Instructions

Please expedite shipment. willing to pay for expedited service.
Phone
Accessories
1) Other HTC Touch Diamond
$ 474.99 AFTER $150.00 rebate

Sincerely,
Your EVP Team
Employee Value Program (EVP)
p: 888-457-6
xxx

www.evpdiscount.com
Old 09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongus View Post
I was just able to order the phone. Im just waiting for a call back so i can pay for it......

Thank you for your online order for new Sprint/Nextel cellular services through your Employee Value Program (EVP).
Your order confirmation number is: xxxxxxxx
Payment Required
An EVP Representative will contact you shortly to complete your online order. Please have payment information available at this time. Payment will be required for any expenses related to the devices you have chosen.
Please save this email for your records. Once you have been pre-approved, your order will be processed. Most phones will arrive within 2-3 business days. Payment information will be required prior to completeing your order request if you have ordered accessories or if you are upgrading. In some instances payment information is also required to finalize orders for new service. An EVP representative will contact you within 24 business hours if this is necessary.
If you have not received your phones by 09/15/2008, please contact (88 457-6294 to confirm your order.
Action Required
Special Instructions

Please expedite shipment. willing to pay for expedited service.
Phone
Accessories
1) Other HTC Touch Diamond
$ 474.99 AFTER $150.00 rebate

My two concerns would be that they say not to call if you haven't received by the 15th. And they are charging you $625 for the phone before a $150 rebate!
The way I understand it, I'll be able to get that phone next week for $225 LESS! What kind of program is that?

Old 09-08-2008, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch Diamond

leongus is just getting started

I just got off the phone with EVP, the email confirmation had a typo. i get $75 off, not $150 due to only having the phone for a little over a year. According to the person i spoke to, the phone will not ship until 9/14. I paid a little extra and the phone will be sent overnight. So i see an ETA of 9/15 for the phone.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongus View Post
I just got off the phone with EVP, the email confirmation had a typo. i get $75 off, not $150 due to only having the phone for a little over a year. According to the person i spoke to, the phone will not ship until 9/14. I paid a little extra and the phone will be sent overnight. So i see an ETA of 9/15 for the phone.
make them stand by the discount. if the price/discount is published/sent to you, legally do they not have to give it to you.

that's what they sent you then that's the price you get is it not?
Old 09-08-2008, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

xxza is becoming a great contributor

I am with sprint over one year and I am currently on sero plan. If I upgrade my touch to diamond, will sprint extend my sero plan for two years? As you know, the sero plan has been discontinued.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond