PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Sprint Diamond brochure

i was going to post pics of this stuff, but i didnt wanna lose my job here at sprint! i thought the seed device for advocates would show up today but it didnt im so juiced to get one of these

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
why does someone always have to turn something positive into a negative. This phone is the **** and i can't wait to play with it. It will occupy me until the touch pro comes out and get me familiar with the interface. I love the back forget what all the rest of you are saying that's one sexy device. the best version of the diamond i've seen.
I own a diamond. one of the like 10 people here who actually do lol I'm not knocking the device I'm knocking sprints shady advertisement practices.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

God, I hope I can get rebates from retention cuz I really want this thing.... and i aint got 600 dollars.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
God, I hope I can get rebates from retention cuz I really want this thing.... and i aint got 600 dollars.
have you used a rebate credit yet? i can get your 25 and you get me 25
Old 09-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Yeah I did.. for my GF. I am looking for other methods thou. Do you know any? I got SERO 30 month. Been with them for 14 months. Sprint says I only qualify for 75 dollars if I sign for another 2 years. In which I dont mind but only 75 dollars for 2 years?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Yeah I did.. for my GF. I am looking for other methods thou. Do you know any? I got SERO 30 month. Been with them for 14 months. Sprint says I only qualify for 75 dollars if I sign for another 2 years. In which I dont mind but only 75 dollars for 2 years?
i honestly don't know dude what kinda phone you have now? try to sale that phone before this one becomes popular might help you get like 100-150 off
Old 09-05-2008, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4G

ervman1 is just getting started

wow thanks for the pics...that is the first pic ive seen of the diamonds back...i gotta say its looking better and better. the maroon color is pretty dark. im stoked to get this phone!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond