PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

mdrips is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Diamond brochure

Sprint told me this phone will be available in mid-September and that the Diamond Pro with the keyboard will be available at the end of October. I am looking forward to giving up my trusty PPC-6700 for this new phone.

Sorry about the tiny image. I scanned a full 8.5 x 11 but it shows up here as a thumbnail.

I blocked the sales rep's card because I didn't know if it was OK for him to give me the brochure, so I didn't want him to get in trouble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sprint_Diamond_1.JPG (787.6 KB, 327 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Sprint_Diamond_2.JPG (540.3 KB, 296 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mdrips; 09-04-2008 at 07:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Diamond brochure

was the blocking of the sprint business card to ensure no one beats you to your local purchase? LOL
Old 09-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

I dont think the maroon back is that bad even though I would rather have black.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670

Rom:256 Ram:288

I thought the ROM was supposed to be 512mb?????
----------Priceless ----------
Old 09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Rom is 512 on the pro. You have 4gb internal on the Diamond
Old 09-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickly_ppc670 View Post
Rom:256 Ram:288

I thought the ROM was supposed to be 512mb?????
its 256 ram and 256 rom 288 is an oddball # thats got to be a typo. they dont make or they have had a custom chip made for sprint.

its specked like the telus device.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
its 256 ram and 256 rom 288 is an oddball # thats got to be a typo. they dont make or they have had a custom chip made for sprint.

its specked like the telus device.
256 ram + 32mb for video = 288
Old 09-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
256 ram + 32mb for video = 288
that's a miss leading spec then should specify 32MB for video separately. its a marketing gimmick

because that 32MB of vid ram is not storage
Old 09-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

why does someone always have to turn something positive into a negative. This phone is the **** and i can't wait to play with it. It will occupy me until the touch pro comes out and get me familiar with the interface. I love the back forget what all the rest of you are saying that's one sexy device. the best version of the diamond i've seen.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 09-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
that's a miss leading spec then should specify 32MB for video separately. its a marketing gimmick

because that 32MB of vid ram is not storage
ROM is storage, ram is for running programs. Video RAM is certainly used for running programs, mainly touchflo 3d.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond