PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 11:18 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SuperCID and QPST for NV access

and you have the Diamond 0.43 HardSPL MFG?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
and you have the Diamond 0.43 HardSPL MFG?
i have the Hard SPL .57 installed. the .43 apparently has known VGA issues so i didnt use that HARD SPL.

should i flash to the .43 MFG spl? im guessing that's my problem if your mentioning it.

Edit NVM i answered my own question. i do need the .43 i will flash it now.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:30 AM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i have the Hard SPL .57 installed. the .43 apparently has known VGA issues so i didnt use that HARD SPL.

should i flash to the .43 MFG spl? im guessing that's my problem if your mentioning it.

Edit NVM i answered my own question. i do need the .43 i will flash it now.
Correct, you need the buggy .43 to have MFG so you can use them MTTY commands
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Correct, you need the buggy .43 to have MFG so you can use them MTTY commands
thank you sir, just what i needed a gentle reminder
Old 09-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Success!

Followed these commands

Quote:
Prerequisite
1. The Phone should have Hard SPL MFG (For Diamond 0.43 HardSPL MFG)

SuperCIDing
1. Disable USB in Connection Settings of Active Sync
2. Boot The Phone in bootloader mode.
3. Connect Phone to PC
4. start mtty.exe
5. Select All Default and Connect to USB in drop down box and Shoot the Following Commands (All Commands are case Sensitive)
6. run command rtask a : After this Command Phone will not Display any thing
7. run command echo_on : even though nothing is shown to screen
8. run command readCID : in Sprint it will display SPCS_001
9. run command writeCID 00000000 : Set CID Value to 00000000 replaces SPCS_001 in Sprint (This make PPC Radio Security Level to Zero)
10. run command readCID : This will Display the Update CID as 00000000
11. run Command retuoR : This will return to Original Boot Loader State
12. run command rtask c : This will Activate Phone Radio and then we can Access Dignostic Port and Set NV Items

Issuing rtask c Command Put the Radio of Phone to ON State so we can have Radio NV Command work properly
and was able to change my superCID from TELUS001 to 00000000

Note: this requires the buggy Hard SPL .43 MFG to work. HardSPL .57 does not have the rtask commands in it

i have a question, please dont beat me because im noob in the HTC boot loader (know palm well though). but if i flash back to the Hard SPL .57 will this change my superCID back to the TELUS001?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:54 AM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i have a question, please dont beat me because im noob in the HTC boot loader (know palm well though). but if i flash back to the Hard SPL .57 will this change my superCID back to the TELUS001?
I think that it would, but not 100% sure... i have olipro 2.40 on my mogul and ImCoKeMaN 2.31 on the touch for rtask commands, and for the 6700 it just works out of the box w/ QPST (provided you have the drivers) - don't own a diamond... yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

crap in a hat, i want NV folder access in QPST EFS explorer. its still locked

i have NV access in bootloader with superCID but not here

i read some where that the SPL is supposed to unlock this if you also have superCID 0'd out (atleast with the HTC 6700/6800) any thought on how to unlock the NVM, .efs_Private and sfs folders in the EFS explorer under QPST.

i DID sucessfully change the superCID to 00000000 though.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Re: [UPDATED] Post #17 SuperCID and QPST for NV access

bump for the title edit

I have Bootloader NV access but still am unable to get into NVM under QPST
Old 09-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

CDMA Workshop.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
CDMA Workshop.
i got it been playin with it today.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond