PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEEFAN01 View Post
I love this! How can I do this to mine?
LOL don't listen to them boys... become a Giants fan!

We can do this easily enough. Where are we starting from? Do you want just the scrolling wallpaper or do you want the icons and font and clock also? The bars are just the guavabubbles.tsk with a basehue tweak using basehue express....

Do you have corner clock and/or flipclock and do you have wallpaper on all pages yet?

The pano set overwrites the wallpaper for all, so you'd not be able to change wallpaper from the settings menu.. you'd just overwrite your manila with new wallpaper slides if/when you wanted to change.

I'll attach several files:
  • the icons (sketchy) which include the green slider. (cab attached)
  • Then the notify button which replaces the yellow bubble with a purple/magenta flower. (zip file_unzip to windows)
  • The konstructor clock which is the white clock that matches (flip clock so don't load unless you have flip) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1228091362
  • Handfont that gives the handscript for TF3D windows but not program windows... makes using programs easier to read. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1231559093
  • and finally the panorama setup cab with the daisy background. (cab attached)
  • and glass/transparent program backs if you want (unzip to windows)
Use BaseHueExpress or UITweaker to tweak guava bubbles tsk file (settings/today)to the pinker/rosier color.

I can attach my clean home screen also if you want it. puts clock in corner too..
Attached Files
File Type: cab eeniedaisypano.cab (272.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab sketchy_icons.cab (110.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip bdalertflower.zip (1.9 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip transparentprograms.zip (1.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Here's my latest pano set up...

eenie.......
you have a lot of talent! I am so impressed with this new setup of yours. Every time I see your work it gets better and better. I will be so happy when I can start to contribute to these forums again, mostly because of the advise that I get from you. Your advise has really propelled quite a few of my screens that I have put together in the past, and hopefully will again soon!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Wow! Thanks for that! You put a smile on my tired face.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

That is a very nice screen eenie... not my "cup of tea" but then again, I am a guy. But I do apprecaite all the time and effort you put into the instructions on how to do it when you were requested, which is why you got a thanks from me.

Keep sharing and helping, you are doing great!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:14 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

This might stick around for a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture11.jpg (266.6 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Still a Geek

Thank you Rainfreak!

I got to help us girls keep up on the sets!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Just showing here what I currently have, nothing exciting just simple since I am starting to mess with my diamond, but what I really want to do with this moment is thank all those who contribute on PPCgeeks.

Way to go...

Old 04-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Here is the screen I found the pic is called "Forgiven"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Forgiven1024.jpg (296.8 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 04-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Still a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Just showing here what I currently have, nothing exciting just simple since I am starting to mess with my diamond, but what I really want to do with this moment is thank all those who contribute on PPCgeeks.

Way to go...

I like how you made the clock frame similar ot the sketchy icons.. if you could figure out a mirror effec it would be a perfect match!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:27 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I like how you made the clock frame similar ot the sketchy icons.. if you could figure out a mirror effec it would be a perfect match!
Thanks eenieMini... Hmmm now that you say that I should try it. BTW I had to create my own calendar sketchy icon to make it a set and slider.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond