View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEEFAN01 View Post
I love this! How can I do this to mine?
LOL don't listen to them boys... become a Giants fan!

We can do this easily enough. Where are we starting from? Do you want just the scrolling wallpaper or do you want the icons and font and clock also? The bars are just the guavabubbles.tsk with a basehue tweak using basehue express....

Do you have corner clock and/or flipclock and do you have wallpaper on all pages yet?

The pano set overwrites the wallpaper for all, so you'd not be able to change wallpaper from the settings menu.. you'd just overwrite your manila with new wallpaper slides if/when you wanted to change.

I'll attach several files:
  • the icons (sketchy) which include the green slider. (cab attached)
  • Then the notify button which replaces the yellow bubble with a purple/magenta flower. (zip file_unzip to windows)
  • The konstructor clock which is the white clock that matches (flip clock so don't load unless you have flip) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1228091362
  • Handfont that gives the handscript for TF3D windows but not program windows... makes using programs easier to read. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1231559093
  • and finally the panorama setup cab with the daisy background. (cab attached)
  • and glass/transparent program backs if you want (unzip to windows)
Use BaseHueExpress or UITweaker to tweak guava bubbles tsk file (settings/today)to the pinker/rosier color.

I can attach my clean home screen also if you want it. puts clock in corner too..
Attached Files
File Type: cab eeniedaisypano.cab (272.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab sketchy_icons.cab (110.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip bdalertflower.zip (1.9 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip transparentprograms.zip (1.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.