PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkates View Post
I've only had my Diamond for a few days, but here is what I have so far.
how did you get the transparent clock. I have the default white one now but would like to get a transparent one
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 09-21-2008, 11:36 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
how did you get the transparent clock. I have the default white one now but would like to get a transparent one
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887

its called crystal clock. install the cab then soft reset.

its much sexier then the stock clock.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
my today screen

Might sound like a stupid question, but what r you guys using to get such crystal clear screen shot.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:49 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I use My Mobiler and it works great. Just install it on your PC and connect your Diamond via USB.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

mtkates is keeping up the good workmtkates is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
Yo geek fam...could you copy the files from that clock and post them for me...Starting to think peeps conspiring to keep certain files from mogul owners..been trying for two weeks now to get the png files for that clock.
They are *_manila files and are made for working with TouchFlo3D. They are posted all over at XDA, but I don't see what use they would have on a Mogul. What program are you wanting them for? I know there have been some made for SPB Mobile Shell, and I think there are some for S2U2 also.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:01 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkates View Post
They are *_manila files and are made for working with TouchFlo3D. They are posted all over at XDA, but I don't see what use they would have on a Mogul. What program are you wanting them for? I know there have been some made for SPB Mobile Shell, and I think there are some for S2U2 also.
prolly wants to use them with the new manilla 2d - can you link where they are posted on XDA?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
This is it . Hope it Helps

Thanks T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=carrier+name
wow, i didnt think anybody cared about my little app. thanks for the plug. good to see someone likes it.

cody
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

mtkates is keeping up the good workmtkates is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
prolly wants to use them with the new manilla 2d - can you link where they are posted on XDA?
They are in the Diamond thread. Search for clocks. I didn't save the link so cannot post it. I doubt they will work with manila 2d as it is QVGA and they are for VGA.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

this is mine, its called Fusion V2... with no top or bottom curtains

If you like it, its attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip FusionV2.zip (1.24 MB, 179 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Hey guys, how can i change the slider? I don't want to change my whole theme, just the slider... where is it located and what format should it be in, png?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond