PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: BELL

machold is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyrbyfire View Post
He

I really like you're icons on the right picture, is there any chance you can post the .cab version of it? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. That would be amazing!!
beautiful... sorry for the large post but I just want to get rid of the TELUS at the top left and sub it with my own ID. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
Old 12-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can i turn my own theme or all the edits i have done into a cab so that after a hard reset they can still be applied?
Old 12-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

ppcgeeks software section, look for personalizer
Old 01-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

CupofDice is a n00b

Okay, I have looked everywhere, and I am definitely missing something. Can someone tell me how to change font in TF3D? Is it possible to do it without making your own theme?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1229556837

Like that.

Last edited by CupofDice; 01-02-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Lurker

CupofDice is a n00b

Okay, I finally figured it out. And it was so simple too.

Okay, I am running XenRed theme, this clock- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1375, and this hand-3d cab for the TF3D fonts- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=421385 . Hopefully that helps someone.

PS- Does anyone know of a transparent clock with the font in white, similar to the font i used?

Last edited by CupofDice; 01-02-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

psvillars is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to psvillars

Hey guys and gals just thought I'd put up my today screen.

And for anyone asking I'm using Pocket Sportscenter to get the NBA scores on my carrier line.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 01 02_22 13 16_0001_111g.jpg (59.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by psvillars; 01-02-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofDice View Post
Okay, I finally figured it out. And it was so simple too.

PS- Does anyone know of a transparent clock with the font in white, similar to the font i used?
Konstructor clock. gives a white numbers flip, no back... script is similar to the hand font.. see my screen.

using customizer... panosh1.9 icons.. clear slider. No top curtains... startbutton courtesy of MaryGladys (TouchPro forum) and "Brenn" courtesy of Skip (TouchPro Forum)
wallpaper4allv.02 zitoun wallpaper. handonly3d font changer. and I edited my own task and enlarged menue... made matching tsk with glossy black bars. and stealblue/lavendar select color. I am in process of changing comm manger page to match.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-02-2009 at 11:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Lurker

CupofDice is a n00b

Thanks, but I was thinking one even more similar to mines (or exactly like it), but white. Then again now that I look closer, the gray does sort of match the bottom panel. Still, Konstructor will definitely come in use in the future.

Last edited by CupofDice; 01-02-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Okay, I have looked everywhere, and I am definitely missing something. Can someone tell me how to change font in TF3D? Is it possible to do it without making your own theme?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1229556837

Like that.
Try here.. you'll find a few choices.. that one you've quoted is shakass font...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=funny+font
Old 01-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Still a Geek

Quote:
Thanks, but I was thinking one even more similar to mines (or exactly like it), but white. Still, Konstructor will definitely come in use in the future.

ah.. could always add transparent/glass flip to the back of konstructor by overwriting with the flip files.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond