PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
I am looking for cab files that allows me to change the screen icons and not the background theme. I am especially looking for ones that change the battery meter, evdo icon, bluetooth icon etc. thanks
This thread will show you how to change those... it's very simple.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49827

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Still Rocking WAD2 and have not witnessed any slowdown in my device as others had mentioned. Granted, if you setup the animation to flip or flow you might think your device is slowing down while flipping the page. It has nothing to do with your device. Right now it is a VGA thing and the developer is working on making it smoother. As long as you set your animations to slide they run perfectly and now with the new update, you can actually grab the page and it will slide with your finger. Meaning, you can actually hold a page in the middle and see half of one page and half of the other. It actually moves with your finger......

Last edited by eman; 12-24-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

man, ive always wanted to try WAD, but it just seems so complicated (or do i have the wrong idea here?)

Old 12-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
man, ive always wanted to try WAD, but it just seems so complicated (or do i have the wrong idea here?)
nothing complicated about... no more so than what you did with the bell ui... give it a shot.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:26 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
I have attached the icons. I don't take credit for making them. I got them somewhere off xda, I think. As for theme? Not sure what else you want. I have pieced my Diamond together with different cabs and edits. Let me know what else you may want.

FYI...you may also need mUn BackGroundMode cab off the link below to correct the slider. It may be offset once you add the icons. This will also apply your background to all TF3D screens...just so you know.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432951
Actually, I meant the icons in your topbar- signal strength, volume, power state, etc.
I've got similar ones, but I like the colors on yours.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

bxtzd3 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Still Rocking WAD2 and have not witnessed any slowdown in my device as others had mentioned. Granted, if you setup the animation to flip or flow you might think your device is slowing down while flipping the page. It has nothing to do with your device. Right now it is a VGA thing and the developer is working on making it smoother. As long as you set your animations to slide they run perfectly and now with the new update, you can actually grab the page and it will slide with your finger. Meaning, you can actually hold a page in the middle and see half of one page and half of the other. It actually moves with your finger......
ok, i hate you. not really. i have tried wad and spb and i cant get anything to work. i read and followed directions and i can never get them to take. you have a cool screen

Rom: Mighty tree.oh
Radio: verizon 1.03.03v
battery life = 12+
Old 12-26-2008, 08:55 AM
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxtzd3 View Post
ok, i hate you. not really. i have tried wad and spb and i cant get anything to work. i read and followed directions and i can never get them to take. you have a cool screen
It's real simple actually and once you get it working you will really see how simple it is. Just download the program. Then go into programs and click on WAD2. It will start up with the default theme. To change themes, download one from site but make sure the theme is setup to run from internal storage. Then go to your desktop page and hold down the screen. Then go into settings, and you can now change to theme you downloaded. You can either search for it yourself or have WAD search for all themes. If you need any additional help just let me know. I almost feel like if you never tried this program you just do not realize how amazing it really is and it will bring out the best in your ppc.....
Old 12-26-2008, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

bxtzd3 is a n00b

can you send me the theme your running?
Old 12-26-2008, 11:29 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxtzd3 View Post
can you send me the theme your running?
Here you go.....

http://lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=13294
Old 12-27-2008, 07:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

idiamond by dman666
Attached Images
File Type: jpg todayscreen.jpg (52.3 KB, 188 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond