PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdumfress View Post
Its been so long since i've had the sprint look ROM and I've got a question. Did you mod the date so that it shows up there or is that the way its supposed to be? I have the date above the clock but I'd rather move it down where you have it.
The Transparent Sprint Clock CAB will move the date/time/alarm under the clock.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Is that the NisseDILLIGAF Transparent Slider? It doesn't work with Sprint icons because it's not centered on them. Did you encounter this problem? If so, how did you fix it? Isn't there a Sprint center-icons cab floating around?

I had another semi-transparent Sprint slider but that wouldn't work either because Sprint icons change from white to a specific neon color for that tab when selected...meanwhile the unselected white icon remains in the background. So what happens is the white unselected icon and the neon highlighted icon overlap and it doesn't look cool.

I really want a transparent slider but in the Sprint theme. I'm thinking I may have to change the icons to one that don't light up when selected and use that in conjunction with my Sprint transparent slider (attached below). I don't mind loading in HTC's icon set but I wanna keep the Sprint slider.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SprintTransparentSlider.zip (6.5 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Is that the NisseDILLIGAF Transparent Slider? It doesn't work with Sprint icons because it's not centered on them. Did you encounter this problem? If so, how did you fix it? Isn't there a Sprint center-icons cab floating around?

I had another semi-transparent Sprint slider but that wouldn't work either because Sprint icons change from white to a specific neon color for that tab when selected...meanwhile the unselected white icon remains in the background. So what happens is the white unselected icon and the neon highlighted icon overlap and it doesn't look cool.

I really want a transparent slider but in the Sprint theme. I'm thinking I may have to change the icons to one that don't light up when selected and use that in conjunction with my Sprint transparent slider (attached below). I don't mind loading in HTC's icon set but I wanna keep the Sprint slider.
I just don't like the sprint neon theme, so i havent tried muh with it ill see if i can find anything. sorry man,
Old 10-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I just don't like the sprint neon theme, so i havent tried muh with it ill see if i can find anything. sorry man,
Yeah, I'm on the fence. I liked 'em when I got the phone but its time for a change. I just want to keep the Sprint slider...I like how it has the "gleam light" affect coming off of it.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Also, how did you change your Start Menu Icon to Vista? Looks cool. I want it.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

rdumfress is just getting started

Just tweaked a couple of things since last time. Messed with the manilla files to have red highlights, changed the start icon and removed both of the curtains. Also went with the glossy bars instead of flat black. Its perfect to me now.

As for changing the start icon, check out http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426264 there is more information in there about making your own too. Just make sure you mess with the VGA ones, not the QVGA.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Also, how did you change your Start Menu Icon to Vista? Looks cool. I want it.
i got it from juicy's 2.4 rom, but you can get it from the link posted above me.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdumfress View Post

As for changing the start icon, check out http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426264 there is more information in there about making your own too. Just make sure you mess with the VGA ones, not the QVGA.
So let me clarify...

1. Install the "Icone demarrer.cab"

2. Change the "shellres.192.dll.040C.mui" file in the cab to "shellres.192.dll.0409.mui" because the cab is in French by default.

????

I downloaded the VGA.zip with all the icons...not sure where to put these. Having a tough time with this one but hopefully I'm almost there. I want the Dark glass windows.png for my start menu.

BTW, what program did you use to get your top and bottom bars glossy?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

rdumfress is just getting started

Quote:
So let me clarify...

1. Install the "Icone demarrer.cab"

2. Change the "shellres.192.dll.040C.mui" file in the cab to "shellres.192.dll.0409.mui" because the cab is in French by default.

????

I downloaded the VGA.zip with all the icons...not sure where to put these. Having a tough time with this one but hopefully I'm almost there. I want the Dark glass windows.png for my start menu.
You should just make a request to see if someone will put that icon into an mui file for you so you can just replace the one you currently have with it. Otherwise you have to make your own mui file from the included icon pack that is posted on there. And then you would add the "shellres.192.dll.0409.mui" that you have altered to include the icon you want to your \windows directory using something like Resco or Total commander.

Quote:
BTW, what program did you use to get your top and bottom bars glossy?
Download this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366521 and add the .tsk to your windows directory. Go to settings and activate the 6.1 theme in the home section. Find wherever you saved the other file (the .exe) and run it on your diamond. Afterwards the bars should change from glossy grey to glossy black. If you change themes again you might have to repeat that step.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

mbord is just getting started

here's another...I would love to get some nice digital clocks without flip to put on my phone

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond