View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 12:34 PM
abovelegit
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Is that the NisseDILLIGAF Transparent Slider? It doesn't work with Sprint icons because it's not centered on them. Did you encounter this problem? If so, how did you fix it? Isn't there a Sprint center-icons cab floating around?

I had another semi-transparent Sprint slider but that wouldn't work either because Sprint icons change from white to a specific neon color for that tab when selected...meanwhile the unselected white icon remains in the background. So what happens is the white unselected icon and the neon highlighted icon overlap and it doesn't look cool.

I really want a transparent slider but in the Sprint theme. I'm thinking I may have to change the icons to one that don't light up when selected and use that in conjunction with my Sprint transparent slider (attached below). I don't mind loading in HTC's icon set but I wanna keep the Sprint slider.
I just don't like the sprint neon theme, so i havent tried muh with it ill see if i can find anything. sorry man,