PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

sonicTJ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
When is the 7 pro coming to Sprint US ?

I must have this phone now
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: When is the 7 pro coming to Sprint US ?

I think we're still waiting for the official word from Sprint.
p.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

WitnessX is just getting started

From what I've read, and from a conversation with an HTC rep at AT&T, it seems to be Q1. No specifics. Could be tomorrow. Could be the tail end of March. I'll be happy to finally have a phone that doesn't turn itself on randomly (TP2).
Old 01-03-2011, 06:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitnessX View Post
From what I've read, and from a conversation with an HTC rep at AT&T, it seems to be Q1. No specifics. Could be tomorrow. Could be the tail end of March. I'll be happy to finally have a phone that doesn't turn itself on randomly (TP2).
how do you know it doesn't? bet you guys are not gonna like the no landscape deal.http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/20/htc-surround-review/ the majority of the ui wont support landscape which i think is crazy and not good at all. the vid. shows the "no landscape" deal im talking about on the surround but will be same on pro7.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 01-03-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

WitnessX is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
how do you know it doesn't? bet you guys are not gonna like the no landscape deal.HTC Surround review -- Engadget the majority of the ui wont support landscape which i think is crazy and not good at all. the vid. shows the "no landscape" deal im talking about on the surround but will be same on pro7.
I'm not sure what you meant by "how do you know it doesn't", but the landscape issue I've not heard much about. When I played with the AT&T phones, I didn't get the sense that it was an issue. I think I only tried it on the photo album, and browser. It may not be a big deal if only certain apps support it, or it may. I'll reserve my right to complain about it later. Haha.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitnessX View Post
I'm not sure what you meant by "how do you know it doesn't", but the landscape issue I've not heard much about. When I played with the AT&T phones, I didn't get the sense that it was an issue. I think I only tried it on the photo album, and browser. It may not be a big deal if only certain apps support it, or it may. I'll reserve my right to complain about it later. Haha.
i ment how do you know pro7 dont reset itself, it was a joke but you missed it i guess. ya landscape is supported in texts and pictures but not much else, i had a wp7 surround and i assume and read ui is same on pro7 till updates get out.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I can't wait to see what the boys from MS have to say about WP7 come CES!!!
I'm hoping for some strong updates. I just hope Sprint doesn't fall too far behind and we are able to upgrade our Sprint phones... Whatever they may be.
p.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good work
Touch Pro 3 (HTC 7 Pro) coming to Sprint Feb 7th?

HTC 7 Pro Windows Phone Might Debut from Sprint in February

It looks very likely that Sprint is going to roll out the HTC 7 Pro at this "event" featuring David Blaine, Feb 7th, I suppose to steal some thunder from Verizon releasing Iphone on the 10th.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Re: Touch Pro 3 (HTC 7 Pro) coming to Sprint Feb 7th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
HTC 7 Pro Windows Phone Might Debut from Sprint in February

It looks very likely that Sprint is going to roll out the HTC 7 Pro at this "event" featuring David Blaine, Feb 7th, I suppose to steal some thunder from Verizon releasing Iphone on the 10th.
"...Other features are going to include a 5 megapixel camera with LCD flash and a 1500 mAh battery."

Sweet! LCD Flash! We might need glasses with special lens like those for looking at eclipses!

If WP7 sucks, we might need to toss 6.5.x on this puppy!

Old 01-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Touch Pro 3 (HTC 7 Pro) coming to Sprint Feb 7th?

No way the 7 pro is the big announcement they have planned for the 7th! Sprints claiming an "industry first" and since they 7 pro launched in Germany last week i don't think it counts. (And cdma WP7 doesn't either)

my vote is for the first cellphone with a 3d screen, if I'm right, I'm buying it hopefully it has dual core snapdragon!

Will David Blaine make the industry’s first 4G phone with a 3D display magically appear on February 7th? – Android and Me

P.S. it will definately 100% be an Android device because only Android tech sites got the invite, WPCentral and wmpoweruser haven't mentioned this at all.

Last edited by sprinttouch666; 01-17-2011 at 05:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro

Tags
htc 7 pro