PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PolloLoco is keeping up the good workPolloLoco is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Doh,

I ended up going to a WM6 ROM (Helmi's original) - just to confirm that the 6gig card worked with the updated drivers. On that Rom, the card didn't work originally - UNTIL I installed the 777 drivers. After that, my card works.

Besides that, i really dislike the ROM - and wish I could go back to Saridnour's 3.5. It's not as quick - and I lost another 8 megs of RAM by direct comparison after a fresh install.

I'm hoping someone can give me a solution with respect to going back to 3.5 and having my 6 gig card work. I'm not so happy with WM6 right now.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:04 AM
gof
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

gof is becoming a great contributor
TEP replacement swaping me into a Mogul ... help

My 6700 was having some power issues so I took it into the shop today. Alas it was downchecked and a replacement needed to be ordered (they were out). It turns out they are going to replace it with a mogul. Now I've got to figure out a decent replacement ROM for it. I'm spoiled after Saridnours ROM.

Can anyone comment on something that might be close in speed, stability, and software like this one? I'm a bit excited by the Mogul, but depressed as this ROM has come sooo far and is one-stop-shopping for nice features.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6700
Carrier: sprint

jendand is a n00b
Okay, this thread isn't active. However, I'm still successfully running saridnour's rom on my 6700. I wonder if anyone else is using this rom and having a problem with the 4GB SDHC card. Everything seems to work, except when I save photos and videos to the card, it thinks the memory is filled up and I get an error. Also, when I look at Storage Card properties with Total Commander on the general tab, Size is given at 0.97 GB. That's obviously wrong. However, on disk space tab, Free is 2809.9 M and Total is 3832.0 M. Someone suggested re-formatting the card?? Thanks.

jendand
Old 01-11-2008, 02:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cvcxl is a n00b
Sorry to dig this post up like the poster above, but I'm also experiencing an issue with this ROM.

The bottom half of my screen jumps up and down almost like a bad television signal. It continues to do this till the screen turns completely white. I experience this issue a few times a day, sometimes it's normal then it'll start doing the screen flickering again.

I've made no specialized configurations to the registry or screen setting, running the last version of the ROM.

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache