View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:57 PM
exspand
Lurker

exspand is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[QUOTE=saridnour;98985]exspand: Try a hard reset and re-installing it again. There should not be any hangs like you are talking about. Just try the hard reset, re-install then manualy add the provisioning cabs from your extended that your carrier requires. Then see if the issue remains. After that add your apps back slowly and see if there is a new issue with an individual app. I have also seen in the past that after installing a new rom build that it does not "take" corretly. Can;t explain why and its not just on this rom, but a hard reset and reload can correct it if that is the case. There were no reports of slowness in any of the betas.

The programs and apps seem to run fine once they get going....the screen just seems to be lagging and slow to respond. I have to hit an icon once or twice to get it going, and then it sometimes doubles up, like it will open another part of that program that a second tap in that area of the screen would command.
I have the registered Xcpuscaler which I installed and even with it set to the fastest speed, it still acts the same.
So would you still suggest a re-install?