PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Cube that runs on Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6938)

iggy 09-06-2007 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByKa (Post 83519)
Hi!
iggy:
you can correct it, to repair the numbers manually if you open it CONTACTS.TXT file with simple notepad.
in this manner you are settings more numbers the same one name .

I just making an exe frame for cube, but not working yet.
Full program accross it is necessary to translate it flash7 -in.
I DO NOT WANT THIS !!! slower, stupidier, not spectacular.
I would stop rather and I would be left over FlashLite like program.

ThanX

ByKa

Thanks ByKa, I'll give that a try and let you know how it worked.

iggy 09-06-2007 01:28 PM

Hi ByKa, I got all the numbers in but it still does not recognize the bottom 6 contacts just shows as Demo and not clickable.

But entering the numbers via the TXT file worked for the first six contacts.

ljinsane 09-06-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByKa (Post 74313)
Ok,
I try attachment my cube files here.

Install and config notes in the ReadMe file.

ThanX!

ByKa

Thank you!!!!

zard 09-07-2007 01:27 AM

Just joined as a new member today. Found out about your app from xplode of xda-developers' forum.

Yes, your app looks very promising. I'm using Helmi's Blue Angel WM6 R0 rom and jasjamming & Bepe's ButtonFLO. I'm going to try your app and will report back on the success. What I find rather frustating is the compatibility problems I'm facing running ButtonFLO. Many apps gives black screen my BA when using ButtonFLO. Apps like, Pocketzenphone 6.2 beta 6, MS VC 1.6, ZoomSMS, PocketBreeze 5.3.02, Socket Wifi 2.10.4, Spb diary 2.5, Resco audio recorder 4.01 and iLauncher 3.0.05. Hopefully, there will be newer version of ButtonFLO that solves these compatibility problems.

zard 09-07-2007 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zard (Post 83875)
Just joined as a new member today. Found out about your app from xplode of xda-developers' forum.

Yes, your app looks very promising. I'm using Helmi's Blue Angel WM6 R0 rom and jasjamming & Bepe's ButtonFLO. I'm going to try your app and will report back on the success. What I find rather frustating is the compatibility problems I'm facing running ButtonFLO. Many apps gives black screen my BA when using ButtonFLO. Apps like, Pocketzenphone 6.2 beta 6, MS VC 1.6, ZoomSMS, PocketBreeze 5.3.02, Socket Wifi 2.10.4, Spb diary 2.5, Resco audio recorder 4.01 and iLauncher 3.0.05. Hopefully, there will be newer version of ButtonFLO that solves these compatibility problems.

Well, I'm back. Installed ButtonFLO, flashlite and than this app. Did the configuration.

Yes, it works. Very nice.

I'm probably missing something here. When I press bottom centre, I got the screen with Contacts, Phone, etc. How do I go to another screen?

zard 09-07-2007 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zard (Post 83876)
Well, I'm back. Installed ButtonFLO, flashlite and than this app. Did the configuration.

Yes, it works. Very nice.

I'm probably missing something here. When I press bottom centre, I got the screen with Contacts, Phone, etc. How do I go to another screen?

Just to update that I found the way to do it. Thanks for the great app.

motisu 09-07-2007 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zard (Post 83903)
Just to update that I found the way to do it. Thanks for the great app.

Hi Zard,

Nice meeting you over here ::) Just a point of information, You don't need Buttoflo at all with this flash app. As you know, I wasn't able to get touchflo working at all on my BA so I followed Xplodes pointer and came here. Cube works just fine without buttonflo. Try it and see for yourself.

BTW, GREAT Program ByKa. Hope you get it into beta ASAP.

ByKa 09-07-2007 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi.
I maked an extension now for our CUBE, that slide in when you press the contacts photos.
Is not ready yet, but I'm shaping.

SORRY for PCM !!!
ByKa

zard 09-08-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motisu (Post 83920)
Hi Zard,

Nice meeting you over here ::) Just a point of information, You don't need Buttoflo at all with this flash app. As you know, I wasn't able to get touchflo working at all on my BA so I followed Xplodes pointer and came here. Cube works just fine without buttonflo. Try it and see for yourself.

BTW, GREAT Program ByKa. Hope you get it into beta ASAP.

Hi motisu,

World is small ha!

Yes, realised this morning that ButtonFLO is not necessary. Thanks to ByKa and of course xplode to share this with us.

zard 09-08-2007 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByKa (Post 83981)
Hi.
I maked an extension now for our CUBE, that slide in when you press the contacts photos.
Is not ready yet, but I'm shaping.

SORRY for PCM !!!
ByKa

Hi ByKa,

Great work you're done.

I've tried your cube since last evening and I have some things to share with you:

1. The configuration is really short of icons. I think someone suggested about trying to extract the icons from our app 'exe'. Hope something could be done about this. I'll try to find icons to use.

2. Your contact page uses photos. I don't use contact photos at all, so I find it not useful. Of course for those who uses contact photos, this is good.

3. PocketCM by tene is great. So, I just add a shortcut to his app.

4. Can you make the background transparent? It would be good to be able to see our theme.tsk. Another way is to be able to use theme.tsk as bg.jpg.

5. There are tray apps on normal today screen, like pocketzenphone, battery meter, memory meter etc. It would be good if your app don't cover the top bar and the bottom bar with space to show the tray apps.

6. I'm thinking also that the buttons in the cube are very big. If it can be smaller, we can add in more shortcuts or contacts so that we don't need to navigate to all the 4 pages before coming to the shortcut we want.

7. After I started your app, I found that it takes a few seconds before I could access to the other pages. Is this normal? I guess it takes time to load the pages.

8. Is your app only 4 pages? Can I add more myself by creating another page5.txt?

9. I'm just hoping that your app could have something like PocketCM as contact, another for calendar (currently don't think anyone has one yet) and
one for SMS/MMS/EMAIL. This will be the ultimate.

I know its a long list, but hopefully, you can spare time to respond. I know item 9 is difficult, but just my hope. Maybe there are many people hoping for this too. If it can be done, this will definitely beat HTC's TouchFLO.

Thank you.