PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Cube that runs on Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6938)

iggy 09-04-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmtbandit (Post 82285)
I have not seen this problem on mine. What version of WM are you using? I will see if I can reproduce and fix this problem.

hi bmtbandit, I get the same affect with any other folder outside of the start menu folders (i.e. Program Files when I tried to point to an exe - did not get that far just hung when I clicked on Program Files directory)

I am on Helmi_C's Apache Bell Canada WM6 ROM.

Fresh2Death 09-04-2007 12:24 PM

im also using the Helmi_C's Apache WM6 ROM and im on the sprint version and i have notice that when i install the to my phone.... the cube icon doesnt change and my phone doesnt respond to the install cab. the flash file doesnt work after i converted to the Helmi_C's Apache WM6 ROM.

bmtbandit 09-04-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death (Post 82384)
im also using the Helmi_C's Apache WM6 ROM and im on the sprint version and i have notice that when i install the to my phone.... the cube icon doesnt change and my phone doesnt respond to the install cab. the flash file doesnt work after i converted to the Helmi_C's Apache WM6 ROM.

Did you reinstall Flashlite, after upgrading. I am now running Helmi's upgrade with Verizon, and the cube, launcher all still work fine. I have not played around with the configurator much as it all still is configured from pre upgrade.

iggy 09-04-2007 10:44 PM

hello anyone out their, its been way too quite, no posts since yesterday

iggy 09-04-2007 11:09 PM

quick question, is it possible to make the entire cube 12/12 just like the contacts side?

We can get much more out of it and I feel 12/12 is more than adequate for anyone fingers (my hands are fairly large as well and I have no problems with the icon size for contacts)?

synaptyc 09-04-2007 11:42 PM

I too am running Helmi_c's WM6 for Sprint. I had no problems with the Cube while using any WM5 rom. Stock or otherwise. Now that I am on WM6, I can run the cube fine, but the new "TODAY" feature isn't working.
I have had two problems.
1) when trying to install it I got the error "netcf.core.ppc3.arm.cab needed".
I downloaded that netcf cab, and the TODAY cab installed fine.
2) once I tried to run the "Today" icon under Programs, I get this error:
A native exception occurred.
ExceptionCode: 0x80000002
ExceptionAddress: 0x00b10a00
OK to terminate
CANCEL to debug

Any help? ... i have FlashLite and Flash7 (FP7) installed.
~Syn

PS: 12/12 icons per side would rock.

micbronto 09-05-2007 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmtbandit (Post 82285)
I have not seen this problem on mine. What version of WM are you using? I will see if I can reproduce and fix this problem.

I have WM5.. running Helmi's no junk 3.5 ROM..

iggy 09-05-2007 06:40 AM

I have an issue with Device Lock 1.2 just stops working. I have it set to lock on wake but it just does not work anymore unless I reinstall and after awhile it stops working again. SR does not work but manually invoking does.

Wonder if this is a WM6 ROM bug.

Device Info: APACHE & Helmi_C's Bell Canada WM6 ROM.

bmtbandit 09-05-2007 08:12 AM

I had this problem too. Do you have Flash 7 installed. It requires this to work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by synaptyc (Post 82713)
I too am running Helmi_c's WM6 for Sprint. I had no problems with the Cube while using any WM5 rom. Stock or otherwise. Now that I am on WM6, I can run the cube fine, but the new "TODAY" feature isn't working.
I have had two problems.
1) when trying to install it I got the error "netcf.core.ppc3.arm.cab needed".
I downloaded that netcf cab, and the TODAY cab installed fine.
2) once I tried to run the "Today" icon under Programs, I get this error:
A native exception occurred.
ExceptionCode: 0x80000002
ExceptionAddress: 0x00b10a00
OK to terminate
CANCEL to debug

Any help? ... i have FlashLite and Flash7 (FP7) installed.
~Syn

PS: 12/12 icons per side would rock.

synaptyc 09-05-2007 09:31 AM

I have both Flash7 and FlashLite installed and I still get the "A native exception occurred" error. Odd