PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Cube that runs on Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6938)

ByKa 08-13-2007 11:26 AM

My Cube project

Hi!

WWWOOOWWW

I'm Szabolcs from Hungary, Thank you very much everybody this forum for my flash project!

Special thanX Thomas!

4 Door Skyline I please send reeport me.
Millione thanks

Best Regards!

ByKa

chnzshyguy 08-13-2007 01:09 PM

ByKa,

Can you post your CAB file here?? We are all anxious to test!!

Thanks!

ByKa 08-13-2007 03:15 PM

My files

4 Attachment(s)
Ok,
I try attachment my cube files here.

Install and config notes in the ReadMe file.

ThanX!

ByKa

ggaeta 08-13-2007 05:50 PM

CellFreak,how did you configure the icons to display? i must be an idiot :roll: .

EDIT: I AM AN IDIOT. :oops: You have to create a folder in the cube file for the "Icons" and the "Contacticons" Then move the 1_1 - 4_6 into Icons folder. Move the Fav1-Fav6 into the "Contactsicon" folder. DUH

cwest06 08-13-2007 07:28 PM

Does this work for the mogul?

ggaeta 08-13-2007 08:52 PM

Szabolcs,
I have it working pretty well with the interface. i love this it is soooo cool. here are a few issues. I am not complaining just giving you the info as a tester. Thanks for all of the hard work
*Is there a way to change the clock to 12 hour?
* the bottom rght key quits program not the left
*Is there a way to change color of background?
*MS ActiveSync comes up with connection error after i placed a shortcut into start menu
*it does not alway open the programs that are in the storage card. seems like it is not "connecting" all the time

ByKa 08-14-2007 05:51 AM

Cube

Gabriel!

ThanX your feedback!
Yes, the 12 hours format not avaible yet,
The bottom left signal icon if you touch that, the cube will invisible, you back to the main screen, if you touch on the right signal icon, the program quit from the your ppc.
The your AS problem not will from cube, You simple copy this program any folder for your ppc. If you making a simple shortcut from the cube.swf file in start menu/programs, that not induce AS problem on your PC.
If you like running any programs from this cube, the good way for command: (example)

&NameX= YourApplicationOnStorageCard &CommandX="..\Storage Card\Program Files\TCPMP\player.exe"

or simple from start menu (that also if program is the storageCard):

&NameX= YourApplicationOnStorageCard &CommandX="../Windows/Start Menu/Programs/iGO My way 2006 Plus.lnk"

My PPC include MiniSD card, it is possible, on your ppc any the good CommadndWay.

(My ppc the HTC Wizard, with wm6 turbo NBD7.4 cube ROM)

ThanX, I hope help You!

Szabolcs, Hungary

mgioia2 08-14-2007 07:21 AM

Got this up and running with everything mapped out last night, great work!

bmtbandit 08-14-2007 08:26 AM

Great program, had no problems configuring it. Any chance of making the main screen a lock screen with additional information. For example appointments, missed calls etc.

CandyAple5269 08-14-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggaeta
Szabolcs,
I have it working pretty well with the interface. i love this it is soooo cool. here are a few issues. I am not complaining just giving you the info as a tester. Thanks for all of the hard work
*Is there a way to change the clock to 12 hour?
* the bottom rght key quits program not the left
*Is there a way to change color of background?
*MS ActiveSync comes up with connection error after i placed a shortcut into start menu
*it does not alway open the programs that are in the storage card. seems like it is not "connecting" all the time

I have the same Activesync problem did you find out a solution?