PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spcs

nickm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
polargoats ROM problems suggestions

Post any problems or suggestions you might have

So far I am happy with it. I haven't had a chance to test every thing out, But I have all night
Thanks Goat
Old 06-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Lurker

rabbler is a n00b
Moved from the other thread

Quote:
polargoat wrote:
Wow, I've had a long day.

I'll check out the Biotouch and Cube files posted mxjcmxjc. Thanks for posting the files.

I wish I had a GTO, I have an Acura TL. But no, that's not me on the GTO site.

As far as carriers go, this rom is using the Sprint.prj project file. I will make this rom for every carrier after I work out a couple of the minor kinks and look at the Biotouch and Cube files above.

Glad everybody is liking the rom. Credit definetely goes out to Helmi_C, BigJ, and the rest of the team here at ppcgeeks. Without the members here I would have a crappy stock 6700 and wouldn't be cooking custom roms.

Watch for a post tomorrow for an updated rom for your specific carrier.

Peace,
Polar

Been using it for a few hours now, and everything appears to be working great. One thing I noticed, and I am sure its not your fault, but the piscel browser seems to crash after about 5 minutes of use. This sucks because that browser is probably the best ive used yet on my 6700. Does this happen for anyone else?

Thanks again.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nickm is a n00b
I havent had that problem. But I cant get it to connect to the internet. But I am still tryin
Old 06-30-2007, 12:24 AM
Lurker

degeiso is a n00b
i have a verizon 6700 i recooked your rom with the verizon.prj file, ill let you know how it goes, love the rom so far....
Old 06-30-2007, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nickm is a n00b
I got the browser to work. I had to make a connection first; the browser wouldn't initiate the call for a connection. But once I had a connection it would go to the web.

I had a few lock ups while using the SeriusWM5. If I started it and tried to go back to the today page (still running serius in the background) it locks up. I can leave serius running in the background and do most any thing else. But as soon as I go to the today page it locks up. Not sure if ya use serius, if not, don't worry about trying to fix it. I have tried to mimic the problem with other apps; But I haven't found any thing that does it besides the seriuswm5.

I also had a lock up while going from portrait to landscape. I am not sure what cause that one. But the serius player was running in the background. So that may have been the cause of it.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH
Carrier: Sprint

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Using your rom, I am no longer able to be on a call and the internet (consistantly) at the same time. Anyone else have that problem?

A few pages loaded but with a message that I had to disable the call first. I was able to load 5 different pages until it finally stopped...period.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
i am using your rom and i loove it but the transition to landscape when you slide it is slower than the rom i had before like alot slower.. any suggestions???? also it would be cool to have a flashlight already included in the rom.. but i do like thge rom and all the extras you put in .. tyanks great job.. one more thing i cant get my bluetooth to start with my bluetooth plantronics 655

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
i cant use the ## codes to reprogram the phone or do a ## data on it or any of those... also it does not let me use it as a modem
Old 07-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nickm is a n00b
Ive been waiting on your new release. How far along is it? Will you be using the new 3.3 or the old 3.5 kitchen?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Lurker

vitaminr is a n00b
I really like this ROM but I can't get the bluetooth headset to initiate a call with Voicecommand like all the other ROMS. I put my version in the windows folder like before but now I can only start VC from the record button my headset does nothing when I try to activate it. It does pick up when I dial out from the phone though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache