PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Telecom NZ
Threadstarter

davemckelvey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there any way to use Wifi with WPA/(-2) Personal/Enterprise with EAS Encryptio

Thanks Gambatte, mrmadness and weedahoe.
You guys rock! yeah im using the VX 6700 and its awesome and im glad i could upgrade to WM6, didn't even know it was pre-release but thats good to know nonetheless. I seriously hated the limited functionality of WM5 even if it came with the phone, and i have been slowly ironing out the bugs in helmi's by trial and error (and re-flashing several times haha) but I think i've got it where i want it (just had some txt probs to sort). Yeah that's lame about the chipset using b but i understand now, as i couldnt use g on a win2k laptop i didn't realise it would apply to the phone.
Thank you all so much i think ill try get a TKIP setting down on the router at my flat.
and i'll check out the other roms, haha i am a texter quite excessively but i think i can live without the stringing texts and can't be bothered with the palm thingy i've been seeing other people trying to use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache