PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

holldoll is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
That didn't work. hmmm. . . Does it matter that I have the one job going to Personal Folders in Outlook and the other one (the important one) is going to it's own folder, named my company name?
Old 07-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I would hate to lie to you, like I said I havent used it myself. It may be, not sure have u checked out this?

Old 07-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

holldoll is a n00b
yeah, I've read through all of that, I can't find it on there. Hopefully someone will come by that has used it.

the reason I wanted to use emoze is I wanted my emails to come from my email address, not the direct push one.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I understand that, sorry I couldnt be of any help, but I dont even use outlook sooooo.......sorry
Old 07-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

holldoll is a n00b
That's okay, thanks for the link. I'm gonna keep looking online. I know a pretty good techie so maybe he can help me out!
Old 07-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Founder & Owner

good luck in ur search.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Wideawake, what DO you use for email on your 6700? I assume you have that functionality on your phone, right?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 07-14-2007, 08:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

supadoggie is just getting started
is your work computer setup on a domain? if not then just use the computer name.

to find it go to command prompt and type in "hostname" (without quotes)
Old 07-14-2007, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

rbinkley is a n00b
Your IT guys should know the domain server name... sometimes you can just leave it blank and it will ignore it and work anyways
Old 07-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Founder & Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder
Wideawake, what DO you use for email on your 6700? I assume you have that functionality on your phone, right?
I personally use mail2web as my FREE exchange server. And I forward my other emails to that account. Works perfect.
_Mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache