PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Uploading 9.4 now for both Sprint & Verizon

to tired to stay awake to make the links, ill update the front page tomorow when i get up.

Im releasing 9.4 early to resolve the DST issues people are having, 9.5 will be out once the new kitchen is released.

check the TO DO list on the front page for the list of changes that will be included in 9.4

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2007, 06:49 AM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
Re: sd card keeps disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziet
sd card disappears randomly didn't happen in 9.3 has this been happening to anyone else have to reset for it to show up again
thats the first ive heard of it, most threads recomend you re-format the card (i have mine formated as fat32) and put the data back on, keep me posted and ill check the diff files from the last revision if you still have issues to see if anything changed that i was unaware of during my build

++++++++++++++

Thanks for the DST patch, gonna test it rt now on the demo

EDIT

DST seems to be working fine. it puts an item in the startup which is annoying, but it looks like a neccesity because of the recent DST changes. hopefully something can be done in the kitchen so having this run in the startup is not neccesary but well see
your welcome, hey test the dst patch as indiana time zone which follows eastern time zone and should be same, but it will beset back one hour...
Old 03-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Also to take into consideration is what (if anything) will happen when the regular (previously issued) time change occurs in April. Perhaps the patch can then be removed.

But then again, who knows if it will later be needed in the fall, when the time goes back an hour... And also when it again goes back up again the next year.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot
Also to take into consideration is what (if anything) will happen when the regular (previously issued) time change occurs in April. Perhaps the patch can then be removed.

But then again, who knows if it will later be needed in the fall, when the time goes back an hour... And also when it again goes back up again the next year.
if that happens, just remove the shortcut in the startup, lets see how it plays out. g'nite!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogal then Touch Pro now Touch Pro 2

newt is just getting started
Storage Card Disappears

I am having the Same Problem with the Storage Card, It disappears about three times a day and requires a soft reset. It seems that this was a problem in the earlier Sprint ROMs and someone found an older DLL that was causing it.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Re: Storage Card Disappears

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt
I am having the Same Problem with the Storage Card, It disappears about three times a day and requires a soft reset. It seems that this was a problem in the earlier Sprint ROMs and someone found an older DLL that was causing it.
That DLL has been fixed. I get the SD card disappearing act as well, just not that frequent. Tried reformatting to not avail.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
Quote:
That DLL has been fixed. I get the SD card disappearing act as well, just not that frequent. Tried reformatting to not avail.
Are you using a named brand card like SanDisk or a cheap on off the internet? Also what size are you using? try a 1gb or 512mb card.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
JBabey Hi again
I wanted to do some comparisons with opera and opera mini that I herd was faster.
I ahve old java car games and bomberman but its nothing that I cant get elswhere.
So java is really not an issue, Spb Shell is...
I was getting used to some nice features, but it was just too bloated and trying to do too much unecessary stuf. Took over 3 megs wether checked on today screen or not. Was pretty but I'm low on ram so had 2 let it go
Old 03-14-2007, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
Quote:
Are you using a named brand card like SanDisk or a cheap on off the internet? Also what size are you using? try a 1gb or 512mb card.
Using a SanDisk 512 MB card. Happens like once every 3 days, so I am not all that annoyed / worried about it.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Banned User

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE OTHER BUILDS BUT NOT THE STOCK BUILDS FROM SPRINT.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache