PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 07:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: GPS on XV6700 and Verizon

...............and so the world continues to turn.....................
Old 05-07-2008, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6800 - bye bye ppc6700
Carrier: spcs

CopyCounsler is a n00b

I've heard of reverse ports working on old iPaq's and the trick was to supply the power source externally for the port. Then when you pulled up resco (4 at the time I saw it) you could "network" to the port by telling the device a specific device code and volla.

I sure wish I kept that bit of info handy...

And how the heck do I enable a thanks button at the bottom of my post. I am guessing to add a signature with my user id embedded in the link - whats the point of having a thanks count if it isn't easily accessible?

Copy
Old 05-07-2008, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

You cant add a THX button in YOUR posts but they will be available in other ppls posts so you can click on THIER THX if thats what you wanna do. I think thats how it work.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyCounsler View Post
I've heard of reverse ports working on old iPaq's and the trick was to supply the power source externally for the port. Then when you pulled up resco (4 at the time I saw it) you could "network" to the port by telling the device a specific device code and volla.

I sure wish I kept that bit of info handy...

And how the heck do I enable a thanks button at the bottom of my post. I am guessing to add a signature with my user id embedded in the link - whats the point of having a thanks count if it isn't easily accessible?

Copy
The button shows up when you go from Junior Member to Member. Your post count just hit 50, so you should see it now.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 05-07-2008, 02:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabu View Post
The button shows up when you go from Junior Member to Member. Your post count just hit 50, so you should see it now.
I musta missed that somewhere along the way
Old 05-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Almost a VIP

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

Yeah, I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Then *POOF*, there it was. LOL
Old 05-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hmm, I've looked at Junior posts and they have the TNX button. That's discrimination, if somebody helped you out who cares what your status is?? I think it just showed up a month or so back. I don't care if I get thanked or not but I hate it when nobody gives an update. I haven't had any issues with my 6700 so haven't had to ask for any help....lately. =D> (Edit:supposed to be an applause emoticon but didn't show up! Edit2: The button goes away from your own posts so you can't thank yourself! LOL).

Last edited by gambatte; 05-07-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Almost a VIP

You can thank junior posts, Junior posters can't see the thanks button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6800 - bye bye ppc6700
Carrier: spcs

CopyCounsler is a n00b

jabu: you are right. I now see it.

so THANKS!

Copy
Old 05-09-2008, 03:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

mlevin77 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
... you can buy a wireless bluetooth Holux (240 is my prefered unit) that i the size of a 25cent pack of gum and only cost about 40-50 bux?
where did you see it for $40-50? Amazon has 'em for $129. Also, what software do you recommend? Anything with turn-by-turn spoken directions?

Mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache