PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

finster869 is keeping up the good workfinster869 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anybody having any push mail issues via exchange? I have had a few emails that have failed to "push" to my device, while others have worked fine.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:00 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Live search works for me - I installed the smaller (2meg) .Net1 version - posted a link to it either in this thread or the main 3.3 upgrade thread
Old 01-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

finster869 is keeping up the good workfinster869 is keeping up the good work
Is anybody else having push mail issues??? Some of my new emails are not making it to my phone. I never had any push mail issues before th 3.3 upgrade. Can anyone confirm problems, or give me suggestions?
Old 01-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Alwaysbelieve1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Alwaysbelieve1 Send a message via Yahoo to Alwaysbelieve1
What is the difference between PAN and DUN? How do I know if I use either one.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
no problems with push here.
~Mike

Old 01-20-2007, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
When I create a pop3 acct. it dissapears after a soft reset. Does this happen with anyone else?
Old 01-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
With 3.3, I was unable to transfer large files more than 2MB or above to the device, it seems to hang randomly while transferring. Anybody experience this?
Old 01-20-2007, 03:46 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman
When I create a pop3 acct. it dissapears after a soft reset. Does this happen with anyone else?
Hmmm both my email accounts are IMAP - IMAP's working fine. No idea on POP
Old 01-20-2007, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

eyeballz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to eyeballz
Im rollling back to VZW 2.2 official. will update to 3.3 from there.

Reason: I gotta set up activesync to get my contacts back and my pim file is only compatable with 3.2 or lowers. So i will import it , then activesync. ...then use excahnge to get my contacts back on mail2web.

after 3.3 is reloaded. I will activesync the contacts from the desktop/laptop to the 6700.

According to xda users I should then have my speeddials, and such.

Why did Microshaft screw up the pim file.?

BTW for reference: when hard resetting back to 3.3 CE rom , My voicemail on 1 worked again. I am thinking now the following:

Eten Dialer might be messing up the VM on 1 setting. I looked through the registery and didnt find it lurking out in the open. Its possible it was missed.

Also the unlock EXT rom cab has an issue with 3.3+?

Anyone want to guess

It allows you to read but not write. (also documneted at xda dev forums)

We are getting enough info now to compile a list of fixes in the first post in this thread.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone

nitz369 is a n00b
Okay, I got this installed everything is great!

I just want my Palm SMS Threaded back, how do I do this? in the instructions it says I souldn't copy the files to the windows dir, But then it won't replace my current text program right?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache