PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
It wasn't made by verizonguy--he got it from a Samsung PPC Phone. He may have hexedited it to put his name on it but Samsung made it
Just for the record, my name is nowhere on/in the dll & I never said I wrote it I pulled it off the Samsung i760, made an OEM package out of it and included it in my old apache kitchen.

Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in his shoes...
Then when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC ERIS
Carrier: VZW

binny1070 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcode_81 View Post
binny1070, I did as you said but it didnt work for me.
don't know if what program you used to import the the dsm and rgu file's but i used resco, i would recreate this but i no longer have my 6700, you moved dll to the windows directory. It all seemed to work fine for me. try the file that i attached use the reg file that i put in it. If that does not work than i do not know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VZguy multistat.zip (9.0 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-21-2007, 11:08 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
lol....Well!.....

I'm trying to find out how to change this program so when you select "voicemail", that it dials your MDN instead of *86 (I guess that's Verizon?). I'm assuming it's in the .dll file? What kind of program would use use to modify?

thanks

VG, L2C.....anyone? thx
Old 12-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
scrolls emails, texts, missed calls, voicemails
Does it actually scroll? I installed it from the kitchen, and it would only display the last notication.
In other words, if I had 5 unread emails, then I missed a call, it would switch to 1 missed call, but not go back to 5 unread emails.
From what I could see, you can scroll through it, but it's not automatic scroll, right?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:51 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
Does it actually scroll? I installed it from the kitchen, and it would only display the last notication.
In other words, if I had 5 unread emails, then I missed a call, it would switch to 1 missed call, but not go back to 5 unread emails.
From what I could see, you can scroll through it, but it's not automatic scroll, right?
Yes, I meant you can *manually* scroll through them
Old 12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S
Carrier: T-Mobile

gcode_81 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by verizonguy View Post
Just for the record, my name is nowhere on/in the dll & I never said I wrote it I pulled it off the Samsung i760, made an OEM package out of it and included it in my old apache kitchen.
looks like i started the mess. let me explain

i was explaining or atleast trying to say that the plugin was made by verizonguy. samsun didnt make it for our phones so verizonguy grabbed it from the samsung device and made a cab file of it...get it??? MADE A CAB FILE. i didnt say verizonguy made the program, i was tryin to say he made the cab file
Old 12-21-2007, 07:55 PM
N00b

gcode_81 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by binny1070 View Post
don't know if what program you used to import the the dsm and rgu file's but i used resco, i would recreate this but i no longer have my 6700, you moved dll to the windows directory. It all seemed to work fine for me. try the file that i attached use the reg file that i put in it. If that does not work than i do not know.

whoa, very close. used resco - put the dll in the windows directory - imported the 2 files. NOTHIN. the i clicked on VZguy multistat.reg and it excpeted it into the registry key HOWEVER - it's not showing up on the today screen. so i went to the today screen options (where the option to have the plugin on the today screen usually was when i had robmayers WM6) and no, it wasnt available. i downgraded my ROM to AKU3 WM5 W/ bootloader 2.05 because i got tired of the inconsitencies from the other roms and for warranty purposes too, just incase my 6700 takes a crap. I know, try helmi's kitchen. i did but warranty is buggin me. plus i want to be able to get a 6800 when i really need too.

BINNY - thanks for the help. I appreciate it a lot.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
Still no love on the 6800?

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590
Old 01-02-2008, 03:36 PM
N00b

gcode_81 is a n00b
Still no love on the 6800??? Still no hope on fixing this cab??? "I BELIEVE"
Old 01-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i760

aaron68 is a n00b
hello guys,, I'm really new to this. and I'm using the Samsung I670. does that software works on this phone and if yes. How.
thans for all your help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache