PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6 Clean, No Junk Version

for error 150, you will need to follow the bootloader reversion process (you can revert to whatever versoin you want). You might try flashing stock Bell Mobility or Verizon AKU 3.3 if you want to stay 1.04/2.04/2.05 for some reason.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6700

j_sand is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTSV View Post
Check out his signature link then go to his forums........... It states VZN version however I am running his 6.1 on Sprint without any problems or additional tweaking.

Current Work: Helmi_c Apache WM6 robmayer version

John T. Snelson V
I just loaded the verizon version....no problems whatsoever. Except for the voicemail speed dial.....what does sprint use? I never looked!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6700

supern00b is a n00b

Hey everyone. I am a Sprint PPC-6700 user and new to this thread. Will somebody kindly point me in the right direct towards the most updated software for this phone and the directions to put it on the phone. I have looked and found many kitchens and things of that nature that I'm not sure about. I am looking to put WM6 on my phone (not sure what the difference between that and 6.1 is) and a kitchen or ROM (not sure if thats the correct term) with software that I need. Thanks in advance and as my name indicates I'm super new to this stuff so please be patient.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:02 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The most up to date stuff is the kitchen for WM6.1, stickied at the top of this sub-forum (Upgrades). For WM6, you can either get the old kitchen or a variety of ROMs, of which Rob's is probably the best/most current.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6700

supern00b is a n00b

thank you very much. can you post a link or tell me where i can find the easiest and most simple directions for updating my phone (PPC-6700)? I have researched the site and have found a few but I'm not sure which is the most straight forward and the easies.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

civicsi89 is a n00b

Is there a customizer for HTC Kaiser Home?
Old 04-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

Issachar is a n00b

Hey all,

I'm using the latest B7 Verizon build. I'm trying to use the Remote Desktop program, but to no avail. I keep getting the following error:
"Cannot connect. Likely reasons are: 1. The remote computer is not set up for this. 2. Reached the maximum number of connections. 3. A network error occurred while connecting."

My work computer is on a LAN, but I am using my public IP as the "Computer" on Remote Desktop. The "Domain" is blank.

That said, Remote Desktop works fine when it's connected to my work computer via USB. Of course, that's not really an ideal use of Remote Desktop :P.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can connect remotely?

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Lurker

Issachar is a n00b

Any help on this?
Old 04-15-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: VZW

mikeklemz is becoming a great contributor

Is port forwarding set up correctly on your firewall/router? Can you connect from a computer outside your lan?
Old 04-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Lurker

Issachar is a n00b

Thanks for the help. I don't think I can connect on anything outside of our lan. How do I set up port forwarding?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development