PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
OK I've brought this thread back minus the unpleasantness that derailed it. I hope Rob will continue to build ROMs for people--there's obviously still a need here for people that prefer to use a pre-made ROM instead of building their own.

But let's keep the 6700-related support here at PPCGeeks where it can benefit everyone. The fact that we all share information here and help each other out (while at the same time giving credit where it's due) is what makes this community so great.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Druu is becoming a great contributor
Woot its back! I must say, despite the drama, Robs rom has been the most stable and quickest I've ever used. I'm on version 4 and don't even want to upgrade because its working so well.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Same here.. I'm waiting to play with B7. I can't wait to try out the new wm6 from helmi_c with a clean version from Rob!! Good work Rob.. I enjoy playing with your roms..
Old 11-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
When are you unveiling B7??
Old 11-09-2007, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

cjbreisch is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
OK I've brought this thread back minus the unpleasantness that derailed it. I hope Rob will continue to build ROMs for people--there's obviously still a need here for people that prefer to use a pre-made ROM instead of building their own.

But let's keep the 6700-related support here at PPCGeeks where it can benefit everyone. The fact that we all share information here and help each other out (while at the same time giving credit where it's due) is what makes this community so great.
luv2chill,

I think this is a good decision. Despite the superhuman efforts you and the others have made with this kitchen and the support of it, there will always be those who are nervous about cooking their own ROMs, or have other reasons for wanting a pre-built one.

I myself have been in that category for some time. It's only after flashing a lot of ROMs from other people that I became willing to try to make one myself. And I may still go back to the C&S pre-built type.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad that the powers that be and Rob seem to have come to an understanding, and I hope that this forum can continue to support the efforts of people like you, helmi, ggurusa, tiermann, vg, etc. and the efforts of people like robmayer.

Thanks to all of you for all the hard work that you do.

Last edited by cjbreisch; 11-10-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S
Carrier: T-Mobile

gcode_81 is a n00b
after reading why the robmayer thread was hidden i was about to dump my robmayer build6 rom because of the loyalty to ppcgeeks. good thing i didnt dump my rom because i enjoy it a lot and my battery doesnt drain fast like the others do.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started
slightly off topic --- I've had a few private convo's with Rob and see both sides of the coin.

I'm glad you guys have worked things out and have restored this thread sans the negative stuff.

Good stuff AND support here.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work
I for one, being a complete not knowing what I'm doing type, am glad to see this back!
I really need someone to do the tech stuff for me. Thank you.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache & AT&T 8525
Carrier: AT&T

GameDoctor is a n00b
Welcome back! Time to let the Chef get back to cooking
Old 11-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Lurker

aguaron is a n00b
Thumbs up Is Back!!

I'm glad this Thread is back, after cooking 6-7 different roms with the new WM6 kitchen, I had to go back to robmayer B6, battery is fantastic and no lock ups! any clue when we will see the new b7 with the new wm6 version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development