PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm
Quote:
Originally Posted by grojas View Post
Hi folks!!

Helmi is amazing!!!!, really!!!, but the free hosting server are crap (First Prize: Megaupload).

Please, someone upload this service pack in rapidshare or 4shared?

Thankyou in advance!!

check first post.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: UTStarcom PPC6700TE
Carrier: movistar Venezuela

Wolf71 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Wolf71 Send a message via AIM to Wolf71 Send a message via MSN to Wolf71 Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf71 Send a message via Skype™ to Wolf71
Things that I ask?

In the following sp or kitchen there's no way to change the bluetooth client, to a widcomm stack? I returned from wm6 to 5 because bt audio sounds very choppy and impossible to hear, however with the widcomm works like a charm! no skipping even you enable the wifi (perfect for resco radio)

This sp1 resolved the issue that the apache hangs? when it happened, had to soft reset til 20 times a day the phone because dont receive calls

Where is voice commander available?

Live search from home resolved the qwerty issue? (123456 instead)

Message counter appeared?

sdhc driver dont interfere with normal minisd? dont having to soft-reset to get the minisd again up?
Old 10-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Gervy is a n00b
Strait up - does this fix some of the freezsing issues?

2 Questions:

1) Does this fix the freezing issues? (Not the ones affiliated with HTC HOME/Weather
2) Is this service pack compatible with the Verizonguy releases?
Old 10-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fordomatic69 is a n00b
Tak, I can't find the IDTransferV1.cab file in the root of the device to fix the MSVC announce problem... I am running MSVC 1.6 US
Old 10-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

WesWilkey is a n00b
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
First post updated.

If you have previously installed any of those individual fixes, i recommend uninstalling them first.
I installed the SP today. Ran into 2 issues;
1.) After installing your cab, I let it reboot the device. I then went to the root folder to look for IDTransferV1.cab and could not find it. Searched the whole device, nothing of that sorts. So I found the cab elsewhere and loaded it accordingly and all is well. Should we not reboot after your install and then run that cab from the root?
2.) The dialer skin removed the label for "Contacts" from the left soft key. It still functions and pulls up contacts, but there is no label there. Is there a patch for that? I searched the other threads but couldn't find anything on this issue.

Thanks for all your work. Keep it coming...
Old 10-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700 HTC Apache
Carrier: Movilnet Venezuela
Location: Caracas, Venezuela. The country of beautifull women

grojas is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf71 View Post
In the following sp or kitchen there's no way to change the bluetooth client, to a widcomm stack? I returned from wm6 to 5 because bt audio sounds very choppy and impossible to hear, however with the widcomm works like a charm!...
Hi!!,

One question: Where I download the widcomm drivers?, Can you help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance!!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:05 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesWilkey View Post
The dialer skin removed the label for "Contacts" from the left soft key. It still functions and pulls up contacts, but there is no label there. Is there a patch for that? I searched the other threads but couldn't find anything on this issue.

Thanks for all your work. Keep it coming...
+1
Also, it seems to have deleted smartskey functionality. When I reinstalled it, I got my call history back, but the SpeedDials were messed up. The buttons on the left side were all transparent except for the numerals. And the SpeedDials were also using pictures courtesy of PhoneSuite, and they aren't there either. It also deleted all my picture speed dials (on the Today plugin) from PhoneSuite, but they were easily replaced.

Not sure that I like this dialer any more than the one on the Helmi WM6 ROM, but it's certainly not worse.
Is there a way to UNDO the changes or should I just use this mornings backup?
Update: Wow, this thing survived a Sprite restore.
I just tried to uninstall using Remove Programs and it looks like it broke VC.
I'm going to have to Hard reset and then restore.
Damnit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture1.jpg (16.2 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 10-12-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:09 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Next you need to run the IDTransferV1.cab (located in root folder of device)
After install it may ask you to soft reset... this is fine.
Almost there.
Now go into file explorer and find the IDtransfer icon in windows/startmenu/programs
copy that file and go to windows/startup and paste the program in there.
Soft reset one more time.
Now when your phone reboots it is almost ready.
You will have IDTransfer come up and u need to check Enable and click on hide. If you ever soft reset you will have to repeat this process to keep IDTransfer running in the background.

Does this process really have to be repeated after every soft reset just to keep this running?? That's insane.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I can't find the file either??? I did find the version 1.03 on this board. Will that work? Wes, where did you find your file??

Thanks
Old 10-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

WesWilkey is a n00b
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
I can't find the file either??? I did find the version 1.03 on this board. Will that work? Wes, where did you find your file??

Thanks
Wizard, this SP includes the fix in the following post, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9237 In the zip file for that fix are 3 cabs, one of which is the IDTransferV1.cab. I just extracted that one cab and ran it according to the instructions in THIS thread. The BT fixes are working fine for me now.

Cheers,

Sprint HTC Touch Pro (and lovin' it)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development