View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesWilkey View Post
The dialer skin removed the label for "Contacts" from the left soft key. It still functions and pulls up contacts, but there is no label there. Is there a patch for that? I searched the other threads but couldn't find anything on this issue.

Thanks for all your work. Keep it coming...
+1
Also, it seems to have deleted smartskey functionality. When I reinstalled it, I got my call history back, but the SpeedDials were messed up. The buttons on the left side were all transparent except for the numerals. And the SpeedDials were also using pictures courtesy of PhoneSuite, and they aren't there either. It also deleted all my picture speed dials (on the Today plugin) from PhoneSuite, but they were easily replaced.

Not sure that I like this dialer any more than the one on the Helmi WM6 ROM, but it's certainly not worse.
Is there a way to UNDO the changes or should I just use this mornings backup?
Update: Wow, this thing survived a Sprite restore.
I just tried to uninstall using Remove Programs and it looks like it broke VC.
I'm going to have to Hard reset and then restore.
Damnit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture1.jpg (16.2 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 10-12-2007 at 11:32 PM.