PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
get winrar, winzip, or 7zip.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

yoshen is a n00b
ummm is this aku ment for HTC xv6700 Verizon... looks just like the UtStarcom

After hitting "upgrade" it says its reading data on the device and hangs there indefinatly... I've tried both Verizon aku's and the generic...
Old 01-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Try putting your phone in bootloader mode first, then connecting it.

Do yourself a favor and move up to the kitchen or RobMayer's C&S. This ROM is out of date.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PVC 6700

matrixk101 is a n00b
I tryed to install this and it won't work no matter what i do, i go to bootloader, then when it check system device it show nothing and then i press update and nothing help any one
Old 01-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Deep Thinker

You'll have to provide a little more info...your carrier and bootloader rev at a minimum.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Lurker

darkside2911 is a n00b
For some reason I keep on getting a connection error when I try to load the rom while phone in bootloader mode. Just stays in USB v1.0 and then I get the error. I am running vista basic. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx

j-hood07 is a n00b
does it work on the treo 700wx?
Old 01-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx

j-hood07 is a n00b
does ut work for the treo 700wx?????????????????
Old 01-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-hood07 View Post
does it work on the treo 700wx?
Is there a basement in the Alamo? (No.)
Old 01-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside2911 View Post
For some reason I keep on getting a connection error when I try to load the rom while phone in bootloader mode. Just stays in USB v1.0 and then I get the error. I am running vista basic. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
update your Mobile Device Center. You may also need to give the RUU utility admin priviledges.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development