PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

PPCkitchen WM 6.5 21501:
-First release of 21501

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

Apache, Herman, Kaiser, Raphael, Titan, Victor, and Vogue kitchens have been updated for this build.

CDMA device bases

Herman = Touch Pro
Victor = Diamond
Vogue = Touch/6900
Titan = Mogul/6800
Apache = 6700

GSM device bases
Raphael = Trouch Pro/Fuze
Kaiser = Tilt

Instructions:
If you haven't already installed BuildOS:
BuildOS Installer
Installation and Usage Instructions

Kitchen files are available from the Updater (installed w/ BuildOS) or manual downloads.
Please use Updater when possible.

Bugs:
Not compatible with Cambridge Bluetooth

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028

Last edited by gguruusa; 04-17-2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Updated to 21501
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache
Carrier: Sprint

kevdawg is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via MSN to kevdawg Send a message via Yahoo to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Where was this build ripped from?
Old 11-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

Ok, well I am not getting those errors anymore, but now I am unable to start a project. There is no 20931 selections file and I am unable to start one from scratch. It doesn't do anything. It just says selected. Then if I click cancel, the OEM and SYS folders seem to be missing (as reported by buildOS)
Old 11-25-2008, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

DanoH5656 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
Ok, well I am not getting those errors anymore, but now I am unable to start a project. There is no 20931 selections file and I am unable to start one from scratch. It doesn't do anything. It just says selected. Then if I click cancel, the OEM and SYS folders seem to be missing (as reported by buildOS)
All selection and related files are located under the projects folder of manual downloads.

http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/Projects/Groups/
Old 11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache

kevdawg is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via MSN to kevdawg Send a message via Yahoo to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
You are missing files. Use updater. This version of the kitchen has a slightly different layout than prior versions.
This worked. Thanks.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

it was because I didnt have the device selected. so that worked. now for the next question. should I be seeing multiple entries for a single selection?

0cfc3dc0-5fbc-4153-9ce9-72df4d8c2922, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
6327354b-cf17-4539-92f4-c590558d3b46, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
2401a89d-1c1a-448a-b204-051d1866e37f, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
6dea1fb5-657b-41de-b282-d3ee7c6c149c, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker

this happened in the last kitchen too.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:41 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
it was because I didnt have the device selected. so that worked. now for the next question. should I be seeing multiple entries for a single selection?

0cfc3dc0-5fbc-4153-9ce9-72df4d8c2922, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
6327354b-cf17-4539-92f4-c590558d3b46, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
2401a89d-1c1a-448a-b204-051d1866e37f, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
6dea1fb5-657b-41de-b282-d3ee7c6c149c, True, Solitaire and Bubblebreaker

this happened in the last kitchen too.
Yes. Those aren't the same entry.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Lurker

ryan_feelgood is a n00b

I have problems, when i push green arrow its build bun when it will finis, the error said error building file system then i have to remove ox41a800. it said compiled size greater than Max ROM size. what should i do? thanks

FYI im using HTC apache sprint 6700

Last edited by ryan_feelgood; 11-26-2008 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdawg View Post
I am getting the following message after trying to run BuildOS and logging in. See jpg attached.
I was getting same exact problem.
So I made the folder "DeviceBases" and put it in "Projects/Groups" and manually downloaded the file here:
http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/Proj...s/DeviceBases/
To put in there "Apache_WM6.1.txt"..

Then it said it cannot load because "Apache_Core.rar" is not the newer version.
It did not show up on updater untill this mourning , then did not let me upload it, saying what it says for that(something about cannot mabey because in use by another program).
So I manually downloaded it here:
http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/
and replaced it "\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Kitchens", to finally get kitchen to work.
EDIT: Rom takes up more space than last one. Have to check off less OEMs, checking it out now...

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-26-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_feelgood View Post
I have problems, when i push green arrow its build bun when it will finis, the error said error building file system then i have to remove ox41a800. it said compiled size greater than Max ROM size. what should i do? thanks

FYI im using HTC apache sprint 6700
You should check less stuff. 4MB of less stuff..that's a fair amount less.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development