PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

bbthumper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Activesync Issue and WM 6.1 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiphi View Post

Now if I can just get the file transfers working in Vista... (Large file transfers hang the Activesync on the device on my Vista laptop... The XP laptop works great... Seems to be a serial driver issue between the 6700 and Vista's Mobile Device Center 6.1...)
..... actually that is a Vista issue. Does the same thing when try to move files between H/D's.......
Old 04-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: audiovox xv6700
Carrier: Verizon

pa1556 is a n00b

I have the same basic problem. I have the cable on one of the most reliable ports on my Dell (three different ports have different characteristics), but using WM6.1 it still sometimes stops syncing - usually when the phone gets fully charged. I have found enabling internet connection sharing from the comm manager screen (then selecting "connect" on the internet connection screen) "wakes up" the laptop, which then initializes the network connection. After that, I disconnect the Internet Sharing. Activesync usually comes back to life and all is well.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul, HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

akore is a n00b

I am having the same issue with mine as well. I am running the latest rom update. It actually came installed on the phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled active sync, opened ports and still no sync. I have the phone all of three days. Help! Help! Help!
Old 07-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Im having the same prob as akore. I havent tried to sync my phone since I flashed it about 10 days ago and now it wont sync. Ive tried everything in this post so far and nothing has worked. Anything else I can try?
Old 07-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbthumper View Post
..... actually that is a Vista issue. Does the same thing when try to move files between H/D's.......
Well, SP1 seemed to solve that one...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development