PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 09:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nuffstylez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New BuildOS - Report Bugs Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
becuase:

a) you didn't read
b) you didn't search
c) you don't have .Net 2.0 SP1 or later installed
d) the installer didn't install it for you (ok, I'll claim that one)

As long as you are here, if you want to find me in chat BEFORE you install .Net, you can help me test new installers to see if they'll correctly warn of not having an appropriate version of .Net installed

oops, sorry, guess i didnt do enough reading.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuffstylez View Post
i just reformatted my cpu and when I installed the buildos.exe and loaded it I get an application error. " The application failed to initialized properly(0xc0000135). Click on ok to terminate the application." I updated and tried again and got the same message. This is my first time having a problem with the kitchen, please help
Try reading, and you'd know you need to install .NET on your PC for this app to run.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 02-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

ducehlmg is just getting started

tryin to build a rom for the Touch Pro.. gettin the following error...

Kitchens\PPCkitchen_OEM_VGA.rar

File Create error (C:\Docuements and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\tshres.192.dll
Old 02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

daddylaw21 is a n00b
Angry Re: New BuildOS - Report Bugs Here

I just installed rom 3.61.00 on my XV6700 and now my phone won't let me view my TASKS or my APPOINTMENTS. When i open either a task or an appt. all i get is a blank screen.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mwheeler1982 is keeping up the good workmwheeler1982 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducehlmg View Post
tryin to build a rom for the Touch Pro.. gettin the following error...

Kitchens\PPCkitchen_OEM_VGA.rar

File Create error (C:\Docuements and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\tshres.192.dll
This seems to have something to do with the combination of "LVM TopBat" and "Taskbar Icons_tsowen blue".
Old 04-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

charm1718 is a n00b

I'm running Vista 32 on my laptop and I keep getting the error 262 when I use Buildos. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Old 04-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: dont care.

eleedy18 is a n00b

I downloaded buildos on my dell studio vista laptop, and when i open it i get an error, saying BuildOS as stopped working, and then theres a button that says to close the program. I tried running it in admin mode, and tried putting in in compatibility mode in xp and it still doesnt work. I downloaded it on my XP dell laptop and opened it and it said windows has encountered a problem and needs to close. I dont know what else to do! i really want to build my own rom!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: cricket

theonlytnb is a n00b

Hi,
I just installed build os and ran all the updates for the apache. I want to make a cricket rom. but when I clicked on the carrier tab Cricket was not an option. A little help would be much appreciated.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleedy18 View Post
I downloaded buildos on my dell studio vista laptop, and when i open it i get an error, saying BuildOS as stopped working, and then theres a button that says to close the program. I tried running it in admin mode, and tried putting in in compatibility mode in xp and it still doesnt work. I downloaded it on my XP dell laptop and opened it and it said windows has encountered a problem and needs to close. I dont know what else to do! i really want to build my own rom!
Do you get this running the installer or running the application after install?

If you get it from the installer, make sure you have the latest Windows Installer and try again.

If you get if from the exe, make sure you are using the shortcut to launch it and not the actual .exe
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlytnb View Post
Hi,
I just installed build os and ran all the updates for the apache. I want to make a cricket rom. but when I clicked on the carrier tab Cricket was not an option. A little help would be much appreciated.
To make a cricket Rom, use the Generic carrier and load a cricket PRL (find the PRL before you start).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development