PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

Lol, he keeps coming to the working class neighborhood known as wp7 ! (That might start a fire )
Old 02-17-2011, 02:51 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: A call to arms - Windows 7 phone succeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

Lol, he keeps coming to the working class neighborhood known as wp7 ! (That might start a fire )

lol don't taunt em i think deep down he's fallen in love with the whole wp7 concept and why not every1 else in these wp7 threads are loving it ..
Old 02-17-2011, 05:39 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfnoslen View Post
What does competitive hardware mean? Front facing camera? That new chip NFS or whatever? WP7 runs smoother than phones with dual core processors. What else is there, I WP7 has no lag, a dual core Atrix does????? Who cares what processor it is.
your missing 4g too..but yes I meant the processor...

Atrix has no lag as far as I heard...and a dual core on Android is not using both cores yet until Honeycomb..maybe Ice cream update..so its only using 1 core..also in that update includes hardware acceleration for the UI..it also is running Motoblur on top of the UI...hence it is not an indicator of the true performance of the hardware..

What I am saying is M$ needs some newer hardware in terms of at LEAST a 2nd gen snapdragon..I am not even asking for a dual core here...

I couldn't find too much info on the internet but can you play 720p @ L5.1 High Profile? 1080p?

The processor in itself is ok, the GPU part of the 1st gen processor is the biggest hold back...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:08 PM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

the debate that never ends .. i thought this was a wp7 thread and yet the topic seems to still be lost ....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:32 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
the debate that never ends .. i thought this was a wp7 thread and yet the topic seems to still be lost ....
umm..we are discussing WP7...
Old 02-17-2011, 08:44 PM
I am a Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
your missing 4g too..but yes I meant the processor...

Atrix has no lag as far as I heard...and a dual core on Android is not using both cores yet until Honeycomb..maybe Ice cream update..so its only using 1 core..also in that update includes hardware acceleration for the UI..it also is running Motoblur on top of the UI...hence it is not an indicator of the true performance of the hardware..

What I am saying is M$ needs some newer hardware in terms of at LEAST a 2nd gen snapdragon..I am not even asking for a dual core here...

I couldn't find too much info on the internet but can you play 720p @ L5.1 High Profile? 1080p?

The processor in itself is ok, the GPU part of the 1st gen processor is the biggest hold back...

sorry but that sounded like android to me anyways i wouldn't mind waiting to see what ms comes up with next evolution is a good thing in some cases ...
Old 02-17-2011, 08:47 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
sorry but that sounded like android to me anyways i wouldn't mind waiting to see what ms comes up with next evolution is a good thing in some cases ...
I am not the one who mentioned the Atrix so I was explaining it..all I said is that M$ needs to get partners to give out better hardware then just the bare minimum...
Old 02-18-2011, 12:15 AM
I am a Patriot

yeah but how do u fix what ain't broken so far things for the wp7 devices seem in working order ????
Old 02-18-2011, 12:38 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
yeah but how do u fix what ain't broken so far things for the wp7 devices seem in working order ????
You can play 1080p content on it without and shuttering? O.o..what about at least 720p content L5.1 @ High?
Old 02-18-2011, 12:42 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Did you hear the wp7 update is coming soon ? (Trying to break the ice here )
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions