View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:39 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: A call to arms - Windows 7 phone succeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfnoslen View Post
What does competitive hardware mean? Front facing camera? That new chip NFS or whatever? WP7 runs smoother than phones with dual core processors. What else is there, I WP7 has no lag, a dual core Atrix does????? Who cares what processor it is.
your missing 4g too..but yes I meant the processor...

Atrix has no lag as far as I heard...and a dual core on Android is not using both cores yet until Honeycomb..maybe Ice cream update..so its only using 1 core..also in that update includes hardware acceleration for the UI..it also is running Motoblur on top of the UI...hence it is not an indicator of the true performance of the hardware..

What I am saying is M$ needs some newer hardware in terms of at LEAST a 2nd gen snapdragon..I am not even asking for a dual core here...

I couldn't find too much info on the internet but can you play 720p @ L5.1 High Profile? 1080p?

The processor in itself is ok, the GPU part of the 1st gen processor is the biggest hold back...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.