PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 coming to Sprint???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
It was on the internet, so it MUST be true

All kidding aside, that is one phone that was scheduled for AT&T/GSM release. Even if so, a pop out keyboard, ok but, pop out speakers ? As long as it's got some serious bass and very clear audio, maybe but, I still would prefer a keyboard.
my belief is till SPRINT says something its just a rumor. I do hope the lg makes it by the end of the year becasue its one sexy phone.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

937dytboi is a n00b

not really liking the TP2 refresh with this 7 pro. Not impressive at all. Im thinking of getting the Dell venue Pro or the Asus device whenever it drops.

But so far I havent seen much that sparks my interest. I need something because this TP2 is ****in junk and im so ready to get rid of it. TP was much better. So im weary of upgrading my WP7 device to an HTC
Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Agree to disagree...
The TP is not better than the TP2.
There are already threads about this. No need to shift this thread in that direction.
p.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

wud_e is becoming a great contributor

I love my TP2. I never had the TP so I can't compare. I really hope they decide to up the screen size to 4" at least and add 4G. Why wouldn't they add 4G? Come on Sprint, MS and/or HTC whoever is to blame.

Gun Doggy Bull Dodga of the WP7 Gang

P7
Old 10-13-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

CripledCyclone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

MS makes WinMo, HTC makes the phones and controls the antenna in them, and sprint provides the 4g coverage to let you use the 4G, blame them all.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
my belief is till SPRINT says something its just a rumor. I do hope the lg makes it by the end of the year becasue its one sexy phone.
I actually am a new hire for Sprint and have talked to many people within the company as a consumer also and always get the same answer... No CDMA WP7 phones until early March.

Question, If there is a working prototype of a Sprint branded TP3/WP 7 Pro, why would the version that Microsoft had at the NYC launch event be a non working model like a Best Buy display? I mean seriously, there is only 2 more months in the year. If there was going to be a Sprint version before December 31st, Microsoft would've had one to show off far before Sprint would. All the carrier does is put their branded software on the phone's firmware.

I am not flaming here, but I have enough balls to call Shenanigans on those claims.

I also believe that the same way a person reaches VIP status by the amount of thanks they get on this website, it should be a downgrade system for when a person lies or pulls rumors out of their ass to mislead others. "You Suck" button maybe? lol Still, not trying to flame.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
I actually am a new hire for Sprint and have talked to many people within the company as a consumer also and always get the same answer... No CDMA WP7 phones until early March.

Question, If there is a working prototype of a Sprint branded TP3/WP 7 Pro, why would the version that Microsoft had at the NYC launch event be a non working model like a Best Buy display? I mean seriously, there is only 2 more months in the year. If there was going to be a Sprint version before December 31st, Microsoft would've had one to show off far before Sprint would. All the carrier does is put their branded software on the phone's firmware.

I am not flaming here, but I have enough balls to call Shenanigans on those claims.

I also believe that the same way a person reaches VIP status by the amount of thanks they get on this website, it should be a downgrade system for when a person lies or pulls rumors out of their ass to mislead others. "You Suck" button maybe? lol Still, not trying to flame.
HTC doesn't have a working version to show off yet either apparently. Engadget had a hands on with the WP 7 Pro and it was only hardware(also unbranded btw). If HTC doesn't have the unbranded version in working form to show, how would Sprint have one to show an employee?
http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/11/h...npage_engadget

Last edited by Mike G.; 10-13-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

They don't.
You're getting hooked into an argument that has no point.
p.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour

photojenius27 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to photojenius27

It would be nice to see the windows mobile 7 phone on sprint soon, but in a way this will help by other companies getting it out and going through their bugs for sprint to come out with one that will do really well. That is one way to look at it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions