PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC pro
Carrier: Sprint

bnts1993 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry I am furious with Sprint

I am a new customer and signed up with them on 10/8 since they have the 30 day guarentee I went ahead and signed up. Well I was unhappy with the Diamond and when I called to switch out my phone they said that I would have to buy a new phone and get refunded within 2-3 billing cycles for the 1st phone that I returned.
Well I am furious becuase it says anyhere in there documents that I would have to wait that long to get my money back then I asked if I was to cancel all together and she said it would take that long again to get my money back also!! It didnt take them 2 to 3 months to get the money from me why should I wait that long to get my money back or to get a credit to get a new phone!I want to get a new phone but I do not want to pay for it since I already paid for the 1st phone what should I do? Or does anyone have any advice for me?
Old 10-28-2008, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work
Re: I am furious with Sprint

did you pay with a credit card if you did i think that you can do a dispute
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Seriously, keep calling back until you get someone with a brain.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Be happy you can swap it at all. It's fairly standard for them to charge you for the phone until they get the other one back.

You don't need to worry, you will get the credit back.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

ppcboi318 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ppcboi318

sorry to hear but kind of funny
Old 10-28-2008, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

i work for sprint and that is one of the tactics that they use to keep you from cancelling. cancel anyways!!! and than re sign up you will get your money back sooner and also never waste your time talking to customer service go directly to the cancellation dept. they can do anything and everything and 9/10 will bend over backwards to help you out!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

I ordered a new diamond and sent the old one back due to heat issues. I had to pay for the new one and then they would credit my account when they got the old phone. I had the total amount credited within two weeks of my return. May not happen with everyone, but I have had a good experience.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

With me as well i just got credited upon them receiving the phone back, they say 2-3 billing cycles to cover their butts, but usually it's 1, mebbe 2....

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 10-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
i work for sprint and that is one of the tactics that they use to keep you from cancelling. cancel anyways!!! and than re sign up you will get your money back sooner and also never waste your time talking to customer service go directly to the cancellation dept. they can do anything and everything and 9/10 will bend over backwards to help you out!
this is exactly what you do.this is 139% correct.i never worked for them but have been a customer for 8 years and only when there is a major screw up do you use this tatic.for anyone else who tries this constantly,they do make notes on all accounts and will let you cancel.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bigge4380 is a n00b

I work for sprint. The best thing you can do is to actually take your phone to a corporate store and exchange it there... It's instant.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions