PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
To pick up chicks of course.

For them, its not about fancy, its about recognition.
true enough, chicks don't dig da HTC quite as much.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

my sister said the hd2 is too big...
I retorted and I thought all women like them big!

but seriously I need to toy around with it again...my oldest sister had one from europe but I need to toy around with the tmo version. Currently I want to switch and my vzw account is closed in collection
should sell my vzw phone for 200 bucks then but meh
Old 03-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
my sister said the hd2 is too big...
I retorted and I thought all women like them big!

but seriously I need to toy around with it again...my oldest sister had one from europe but I need to toy around with the tmo version. Currently I want to switch and my vzw account is closed in collection
should sell my vzw phone for 200 bucks then but meh
yeah I sold my Sprint Diamond for $200 to zz-top and I had some lady agree to pay $400 cash for my iphone 3G so I'm thinking of doin that and grabbing a tmo hd2 with the quickness, but we shall see
Old 03-24-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
yeah I sold my Sprint Diamond for $200 to zz-top and I had some lady agree to pay $400 cash for my iphone 3G so I'm thinking of doin that and grabbing a tmo hd2 with the quickness, but we shall see
do it for both of us...in fact I should sell my stuff here for parts or something it makes a lot of sense
Old 03-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
do it for both of us...in fact I should sell my stuff here for parts or something it makes a lot of sense

makes even more sense when you factor in that I paid $250 for said iphone
Old 03-24-2010, 06:02 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuarez1979 View Post
Yeeeeeeah i just got my hd2 from t-mobile, sorry sprint but i had to go after 6 year. I`ll be back whenever you get this beast with wm, and i`m so sorry for all i-phone loser lol
I have a 3gs too and it can still do plenty of things the hd2 cant even though its newer. I have no loyalty to a brand or an OS... I like the best technology.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I have a 3gs too and it can still do plenty of things the hd2 cant even though its newer. I have no loyalty to a brand or an OS... I like the best technology.

well now don't get my wrong, wm6.5 can do A LOT of things an iphone could never try (and I have probably one of the most modded iphones you can imagine). I just like having all 3 worlds (Iphone OS, winmo, and android) cuz frankly all the individual devices have something cool none of the others do.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
well now don't get my wrong, wm6.5 can do A LOT of things an iphone could never try (and I have probably one of the most modded iphones you can imagine). I just like having all 3 worlds (Iphone OS, winmo, and android) cuz frankly all the individual devices have something cool none of the others do.
windows sucks at sms and keyboards (on screen) and facebook
I have no problem admitting this...sms chat helps but again that just extends over the slow friggin windows mobile sms messenger...6.5.5 has improved things but still same old formatting...

As for keyboards, they do look better on the iphone and the predictive text is okay. But the best thing about the iphone is the facebook application. bar none hands down. There is only one facebook application better than this one (and that's the zune hd facebook app which is the best facebook app)

Otherwise that's about it for iphone though...the hd2 I have to wait to get till my refund comes from school (may, and by then I may see something much nicer)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions