PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
What SYS & manila build and I'll post what I change in my personal ROMs
SYS 28223
Manila 2.5

(And I have Sprint if that matters)
Old 02-04-2010, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Since I kept getting "out of memory" with these new opera builds. I decided to use IE but the bookmarks don't work. How do I fix the path?

Do I need to select IE enhancement in the kitchen? What does it actually do?

Change your pagepool size to a lower # or 0, Opera takes up about 30MB when open, so if you have a high pagepool, it will leave you with no RAM

Last edited by Calkulin; 02-04-2010 at 12:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i have an EXT of pandora that works (sortof)...
Did you manage to find the version that has the WVGA size fix for the menu buttons, If not I'll just grab a link to it and post it here

Just started downloading the 1.5 kitchen a while ago, its still has about 7 minutes

Does anyone know, or can confirm that the "Conversations" view in Windows mobile email client that was in 23518, found on a new build in the kitchen?

If not it should be no big deal just getting the sys build from Calks hosting site

I am going to tackle the keyboard pop up bug that had been bothering me on all 23xxx and 28xxx builds uptil now, i have not seen a resoultion to it not bringing up the extra SIPS menu
Old 02-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Change your pagepool size to a lower # or 0
Was running 28233 with a 16 pagepool. Gonna try 0...

Thanks
Old 02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

Thanks

When it gives you that error, look at your available (RAM)memory and it will probably be less than 5MB
Old 02-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Hey Calk,

While you here, do you remember you calculator from the old diamond kitchens. It was black with one red "C" button. I think it was default it you didn't select the HTC one in the kitchen. Do you still have it and will it work with the TP2.

It was better than the HTC one in my opinion.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hey Calk,

While you here, do you remember you calculator from the old diamond kitchens. It was black with one red "C" button. I think it was default it you didn't select the HTC one in the kitchen. Do you still have it and will it work with the TP2.

It was better than the HTC one in my opinion.
Those where the good ol days before the onslaught of HTC Apps, it should still reside on the server where calkulin hosts his TP and TP2 kitchens, link in 2nd post OP
Old 02-04-2010, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:

Thanks
I have NEVER run out of memory in Opera no matter what I set in page pool too.

I currently run 28 PP and I open 4 tabs in opera10 Beta 2u no problem.

I think the phone behaves better with more PP.

Don't forget to hit that "Change To" button on the PP Changer, it's easy to forget (for me anyway).

I can run Opera 10 and iGuidance and do Voice Command call all the same time and it just cruises along nicely.

P.S. V 1.5 Final Kitchen is looking good.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i haven't tried the newset kitchen yet, still on rc3... downloading the new one now. but, has ne1 tried switching to year view on the sense 2.5 calander tab? each month goes to a white square and i cant revert to a different view. had to hard reset. just figured i ask, becuase it might have been a known sense 2.5 issue.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
i haven't tried the newset kitchen yet, still on rc3... downloading the new one now. but, has ne1 tried switching to year view on the sense 2.5 calander tab? each month goes to a white square and i cant revert to a different view. had to hard reset. just figured i ask, becuase it might have been a known sense 2.5 issue.
I don't have that problem with rc3 on 28223 with 2011 manila.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development