View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i have an EXT of pandora that works (sortof)...
Did you manage to find the version that has the WVGA size fix for the menu buttons, If not I'll just grab a link to it and post it here

Just started downloading the 1.5 kitchen a while ago, its still has about 7 minutes

Does anyone know, or can confirm that the "Conversations" view in Windows mobile email client that was in 23518, found on a new build in the kitchen?

If not it should be no big deal just getting the sys build from Calks hosting site

I am going to tackle the keyboard pop up bug that had been bothering me on all 23xxx and 28xxx builds uptil now, i have not seen a resoultion to it not bringing up the extra SIPS menu