PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 10:02 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Attached are some blue setup bars I made. They aren't perfect but get the job done.
i been meaning to make some blue ones for my rom.. thanks boss! one less project to do...lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:04 AM
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Since we're on the topic... Here are my files that I use to get rid of that message, and my new shiney blue bars! I still like his windows icon...

I use em both, one is for regular boot, the other takes care of the orange runcc stuff.
Quote:
I just replaced them in the kitchen I suppose your method is better if a new kitchen ever comes.
i use rstoyguy's method for that and startup animations since calk use to make soo many changes to the kitchen, its just easier to add your own custom ext at the end...
Old 04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
ICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
something else interesting, 22011 has 4x as much downloads from source as 21648 and 24605 combined...has me interested in trying it out. Has anyone here used it?
i heard a rumor over at mobileunderground that 21901 is the latest 6.5 branch (even though they had some 219xx that was abandoned). has anyone else heard otherwise?
Old 04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
i use rstoyguy's method for that and startup animations since calk use to make soo many changes to the kitchen, its just easier to add your own custom ext at the end...

You guys are correct but too late. I've made so many changes to this kitchen though I would probably go nuts if a new one came out.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:09 AM
ICE

Quote:
You guys are correct but too late. I've made so many changes to this kitchen though I would probably go nuts if a new one came out.
dude tell me about it! i have basically made my kitchen exactly and i mean EXACTLY how i want it and like it.. i know where everything is and its sorted soo well and all the stuff i dont use is deleted.... man! i probably would cry
Old 04-19-2010, 10:14 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I just replaced them in the kitchen I suppose your method is better if a new kitchen ever comes.
This way I let the kitchen overwrite them. That way when calkulin get's tired of the droid, it will be easy to update. Like me, I've carried a bunch of stuff from my diamond, TP, TP2, and HD2 kitchens using this method.

I am sorta curious, I was sick of my android in about 3 days...what's taking him so long?!

Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 AM
ICE

Quote:
This way I let the kitchen overwrite them. That way when calkulin get's tired of the droid, it will be easy to update. Like me, I've carried a bunch of stuff from my diamond, TP, TP2, and HD2 kitchens using this method.

I am sorta curious, I was sick of my android in about 3 days...what's taking him so long?!
i think cooking android roms has gotten him intrigued.. i mean i dont see much you can really do with it, besides tweaking the kernal and adding some apps.. i got disinsterested after about an hour of playing with one but it will prolly be addictive when evo comes out...
Old 04-19-2010, 10:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

We aren't allowed to talk about it, because of the thread police. If I was though I would say this:

I got tired of it in about 3 min. because it doesn't have any sound.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
i heard a rumor over at mobileunderground that 21901 is the latest 6.5 branch (even though they had some 219xx that was abandoned). has anyone else heard otherwise?
You are correct. I had posted a few days ago that 21901 would be the continuing branch of 6.5. I have it now, and am preparing it for yall!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

under the oem folder I found the folder icons folder, it has shorcuts to various things, games, multimedia.
one, where are the actual icons located in the kitchen so I can change them, and two, do I just right click on that icon, and create a shortcut in the folder to link it?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development