View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:44 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
This way I let the kitchen overwrite them. That way when calkulin get's tired of the droid, it will be easy to update. Like me, I've carried a bunch of stuff from my diamond, TP, TP2, and HD2 kitchens using this method.

I am sorta curious, I was sick of my android in about 3 days...what's taking him so long?!
We aren't allowed to talk about it, because of the thread police. If I was though I would say this:

I got tired of it in about 3 min. because it doesn't have any sound.

Droidrox39