PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
@willysp - did the facebook tab work for u? and the document tab didnt work either....will-i-amfold lol
You have to make sure that the Page Order number in the header for each tab is different for each tab in the 26948339_manila...if you have 12 tabs in the 26948339_manila, each one has to have a different number, 1-12

Last edited by william_fold; 04-07-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
You have to make sure that the Page Order number in the header for each tab is different for each tab in the 26948339_manila...if you have 12 tabs in the 26948339_manila, each one has to have a different number, 1-12
im aware of that and they do

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-07-2010, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2, Imagio
Carrier: Alltel-Verizon

NEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulDon View Post
Im getting an Error look at the picture below... but when I take it off it work fine.
If it only does it when you use the Xperia D3D, its possible that particular EXT could be corrupted somehow. Try deleting it and replacing it with one from a previous kitchen. If you don't have a previous kitchen I'll post the EXT here for you.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

XDAshutdown
Nice little app makes a shutdown/restart/sleep icon in your start menu and its skin-able.

Give Thanks:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544016

Instructions:
Extract copy or move to kitchen set as True.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Applications - xdaShutdown 1.01.zip (236.9 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-07-2010 at 09:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have been getting a few random restarts a day ever since the sprint 6.5 rom and it has followed me for a bunch of calk kitchen roms and i have even switched radios and its still there. the only thing i added to the kitchen was sprint 2.5 and oemdrivers and small graphical manila mods

any suggestions?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
XDAshutdown
Nice little app makes a shutdown/restart/sleep icon in your start menu and its skin-able.

Give Thanks:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544016

(image goes here)

Instructions:
Extract copy or move to kitchen set as True.
does this map to the power button too?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

ok kitchen fixed.... cooked a rom in every single sys, they all worked for me.. i will attach the updater in a few...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...00&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey geeks, sorry for the delay but work took me out of town on an emergency call. I am done with 21646 and just reuploaded it. It has office 2010, fixed dialer, new sys icons, threaded email..(this is tricky) It is really dug in deep and i am having issues getting it to thread in exchange but it works in other accounts. Give it a shot and let me know. Other than that, it is working wonderfully for me. You should be able to delete all 21646 files from your kitchen...Rom/Sys, and copy my ROM/SYS folder to the kitchen...it even has the oemxip with it. I added two more folders under my directory. One is extensions i use on my personal rom and the other is a cab for a wonderful taskbar to go with the gtx mod i added. Add the ext, remove any battery icon or taskbar, cook in the ext exactly as i have them named. Flash, install taskbar cab. do your thing with your other cabs and setup. Then go to the today settings and switch to gtx 1.2 them and use the background image number 513. Install the hd mini lockscreen for gtx and you have a wonderfully solid white them...taskbar and all. It also makes for nice changes to your buttons and selections. One more thing, i added my icon and shortcut tweaks ext. I modded indagrooves that he posted a while back and i like the setup. You can use it, see what needs changed and modify. The app.dat and app.reg is simple in the icons ext. If you use them, first go to your SYS/21646/Common/ and search for *.lnk Delete all that you find. This will prevent duplicates. This is only if you use my icon and shortcut exts.

Thanks and enjoy!

If yall have any questions, hit me up.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i have been getting a few random restarts a day ever since the sprint 6.5 rom and it has followed me for a bunch of calk kitchen roms and i have even switched radios and its still there. the only thing i added to the kitchen was sprint 2.5 and oemdrivers and small graphical manila mods

any suggestions?
Nate go back to the Verizon drivers. Bam, no more restarts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Hey geeks, sorry for the delay but work took me out of town on an emergency call. I am done with 21646 and just reuploaded it. It has office 2010, fixed dialer, new sys icons, threaded email..(this is tricky) It is really dug in deep and i am having issues getting it to thread in exchange but it works in other accounts. Give it a shot and let me know. Other than that, it is working wonderfully for me. You should be able to delete all 21646 files from your kitchen...Rom/Sys, and copy my ROM/SYS folder to the kitchen...it even has the oemxip with it. I added two more folders under my directory. One is extensions i use on my personal rom and the other is a cab for a wonderful taskbar to go with the gtx mod i added. Add the ext, remove any battery icon or taskbar, cook in the ext exactly as i have them named. Flash, install taskbar cab. do your thing with your other cabs and setup. Then go to the today settings and switch to gtx 1.2 them and use the background image number 513. Install the hd mini lockscreen for gtx and you have a wonderfully solid white them...taskbar and all. It also makes for nice changes to your buttons and selections. One more thing, i added my icon and shortcut tweaks ext. I modded indagrooves that he posted a while back and i like the setup. You can use it, see what needs changed and modify. The app.dat and app.reg is simple in the icons ext. If you use them, first go to your SYS/21646/Common/ and search for *.lnk Delete all that you find. This will prevent duplicates. This is only if you use my icon and shortcut exts.

Thanks and enjoy!

If yall have any questions, hit me up.
Welrope, I managed to get threaded email to work in all 6.5.x and up sys builds and also in exchange with only one problem, in the Messaging options, and under accounts it does not give you a check box for show e-mail preview, and also if you change anything in messaging options you lose threaded email. Otherwise it works. For now I just moved on to true 6.5.5 builds. =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 04-07-2010 at 10:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:21 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
ok kitchen fixed.... cooked a rom in every single sys, they all worked for me.. i will attach the updater in a few...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...00&postcount=2

Question 1 - what did you change? Anything besides romhdr and payload? Since I've already begun cooking with your kitchen, would like to know extent of changes so that I can avoid a re-do if possible.

Question 2 - when will the updater drop?

Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development