View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 10:13 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i have been getting a few random restarts a day ever since the sprint 6.5 rom and it has followed me for a bunch of calk kitchen roms and i have even switched radios and its still there. the only thing i added to the kitchen was sprint 2.5 and oemdrivers and small graphical manila mods

any suggestions?
Nate go back to the Verizon drivers. Bam, no more restarts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Hey geeks, sorry for the delay but work took me out of town on an emergency call. I am done with 21646 and just reuploaded it. It has office 2010, fixed dialer, new sys icons, threaded email..(this is tricky) It is really dug in deep and i am having issues getting it to thread in exchange but it works in other accounts. Give it a shot and let me know. Other than that, it is working wonderfully for me. You should be able to delete all 21646 files from your kitchen...Rom/Sys, and copy my ROM/SYS folder to the kitchen...it even has the oemxip with it. I added two more folders under my directory. One is extensions i use on my personal rom and the other is a cab for a wonderful taskbar to go with the gtx mod i added. Add the ext, remove any battery icon or taskbar, cook in the ext exactly as i have them named. Flash, install taskbar cab. do your thing with your other cabs and setup. Then go to the today settings and switch to gtx 1.2 them and use the background image number 513. Install the hd mini lockscreen for gtx and you have a wonderfully solid white them...taskbar and all. It also makes for nice changes to your buttons and selections. One more thing, i added my icon and shortcut tweaks ext. I modded indagrooves that he posted a while back and i like the setup. You can use it, see what needs changed and modify. The app.dat and app.reg is simple in the icons ext. If you use them, first go to your SYS/21646/Common/ and search for *.lnk Delete all that you find. This will prevent duplicates. This is only if you use my icon and shortcut exts.

Thanks and enjoy!

If yall have any questions, hit me up.
Welrope, I managed to get threaded email to work in all 6.5.x and up sys builds and also in exchange with only one problem, in the Messaging options, and under accounts it does not give you a check box for show e-mail preview, and also if you change anything in messaging options you lose threaded email. Otherwise it works. For now I just moved on to true 6.5.5 builds. =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 04-07-2010 at 10:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.