PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 12:50 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaworthen View Post
OK, I've searched the full thread and can find nothing on this. Is stealth tethering enabled in this kitchen? If not, how do I enable it. Thanks in advance!
yes stealth tethering is set. if your still worried about it, download this cab Here and install before you use tethering...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

firefli is a n00b
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90
thanks captblaze, but thats exacly what i did...i got the one from calks 4.2 kitchen for the raphael which worked perfectly on my raphael but from some reason didnt fix the problem on this kitchen.....i think the new kitchen places actual ICS maybe in a different directory therefore usb to pc popup doesnt find it...or maybe its a shortcut that missing to ics that the popup uses to launch it...i even tryed the one from my 6.1 kitchen and still didnt work....it works perfect in 6.5.x builds...thats what gets me...but idk, i think it might be a keyreg somewhre...just dont know where to look...and theres not to much info on these forums...or i havent looked right..idk, any tips?

I build with 21893 and it works for me. I'm using the R3 kitchen and I don't build in manila. I don't know what you are doing differently. The only thing I add to the kitchen that might make a difference a tweak that I've attached.
Where did you put the Hotfix? I have the same issue but I don't know where to add the fix to the kitchen.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by firefli; 03-09-2010 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Same for me using 2354xx let me know if you find an answer on this.

About the e-mail link issues I noticed that when clicking on a link in e-mail the first time it does not open but the second attempt works fine, this is with opera have not tested IE as the default.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
For me it is 2354x as well...I haven't tried to play with it too much so I'll let you guys know if I get anywhere...
use this ext for opera. it's a modded version of the one someone posted in this thread a while back. (forgot who... sorry). I changed the reg to use opera bookmarks instead of IE and the home page is www.google.com/m...
Attached Files
File Type: rar zzz-Opera_Browser_9_70_35758_0.rar (3.96 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
yes stealth tethering is set. if your still worried about it, download this cab Here and install before you use tethering...
Excellent, I'll move ahead then. You've been thanked!

If I've helped in any way, please hit the THANKS button - and thanks!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Just to let everyone know about my issues with build and hard resets yesterday...

It seems that it wasn't my phone that was the issue, it was that somehow something in the kitchen got corrupted. When I got home, I reloaded the stock Sprint ROM(forgot how minimalistsic is was ). I then went and build a ROM using the kitchen I had there for severl days and when I loaded it, things were REALLY whacky. I was missing the normal black button graphics and also there were some graphical glitches I had never seen before. I thought it was my phone, but decided to unpack the kitchen again, from the 7z file and start completely fresh. Once I did that and built a ROM from it, everything was fine again.

Dunno why, but it was something in my kitchen that was corrupted.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3Dâ„¢

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Everytime I try to make a rom, the NBHUtil program crashes and I see the following message in the main window...

Code:
executing NBHUtils to build nbh file...
Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Temp\Kitchen\Calkulin's WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3\Release_Touch_Pro2\ImageHash.exe' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ERROR! (errorlevel: -532459699)
   at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
   at NBHUtil.Form1.CmdLineWriteNBH(String ModelID, String cid, String Version, String Lang, String chunk, ArrayList items, String outputfile, Boolean usedef)
   at NBHUtil.Program.Main(String[] args)
Any ideas? I've forced security to turn read only off, made sure I have authority to all folders/files therein, I'm logged in as an admin, and my drive is most definitely not full, so I'm not sure what's going on here... This is on XP SP3 32bit... Plz help.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefli View Post
Where did you put the Hotfix? I have the same issue but I don't know where to add the fix to the kitchen.

Thanks in advance
put it in the EXT>shared>packages folder

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Just to let everyone know about my issues with build and hard resets yesterday...

It seems that it wasn't my phone that was the issue, it was that somehow something in the kitchen got corrupted. When I got home, I reloaded the stock Sprint ROM(forgot how minimalistsic is was ). I then went and build a ROM using the kitchen I had there for severl days and when I loaded it, things were REALLY whacky. I was missing the normal black button graphics and also there were some graphical glitches I had never seen before. I thought it was my phone, but decided to unpack the kitchen again, from the 7z file and start completely fresh. Once I did that and built a ROM from it, everything was fine again.

Dunno why, but it was something in my kitchen that was corrupted.
a possible reason why the black button graphics vanished is that calkulin moved them to a different folder than in the SYS. i am guessing it is a time saver when he builds his new kitchens to have them in a seperate folder. this way he doesnt have to preload every SYS with the graphics.

if you took a sys from a different source and used it an older kitchen that would explain it

update - also taking a sys from the new kitchen to an older kitchen would also cause the missing gfx

Last edited by captblaze; 03-09-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: continued my thought
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: verizon

johnfoy is a n00b
Wiki or Help guide on using this kitchen?

I've used a kitchen before on my MotoQ9c before but this one is way, way more advanced.

Is there a guide/wiki/helpfile on how to use this kitchen?

Thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Wiki or Help guide on using this kitchen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfoy View Post
I've used a kitchen before on my MotoQ9c before but this one is way, way more advanced.

Is there a guide/wiki/helpfile on how to use this kitchen?

Thanks
What kitchen were you able to use for the Q. I've been looking for one. My kids have my old Q's.
This is not much, but it is how I got started...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104496
and here...http://www.4shared.com/file/22845529..._the_Kitc.html

I hope this helps. I think they are forming a CA group (Calkulin's Addicts) welcome aboard.

Last edited by hthomas; 03-09-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development