PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-27 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
Calk,
I noticed that you put in S*ype 3.9. What's the difference between the SIP and SIP extras versions. And do these have a working version that doesn't need the modelname.txt that changes our model name to HD2? I'm assuming not since there's a modelname.txt file in both folders.

Kevin

SIPs are if you only want that one to be your only SIP but make sure to unselect any other SIPs or it will cause problems. As for the extras, those are additional ones, so if you want the HTC one and the S*ype, use the extras ones

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro, ROM Du Jour

computhug is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-26 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Has anyone been able to cook a sense 2.1 rom from the latest kitchen without the slider being off centered, meaning the last icon hangs of the page and the programs tab is completely missing. If so, please take a sshot of your selections if possible or your saved rom selections list. I apologize if this is a weird request but I havent been able to cook a successful 2.1 rom yet. downloading the latest kitchen now and anxious to dive in again. Appreciate any help provided. thanks guys!
It's been a while, but if I remember correctly using 'Manila Options - 2.1.19xx - Slider - Transparent' corrected that issue for me. Without that package selected, it used the the smaller slider from Sense 2.5 - which was off-center against the bigger 2.1 slider icons. The transparent one is larger and centers correctly.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-27 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
A xml won't delete a folder that has items in it, so you have to delete all the links 1 by one, like

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="FileOperation">
<characteristic type="%CE11%\Calendar.lnk" translation="install">
<characteristic type="Delete">
<parm name="ForceDelete"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="%CE11%\Contacts.lnk" translation="install">
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="%CE11%\Phone.lnk" translation="install">
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="%CE11%\Search.lnk" translation="install">
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="%CE11%\Tasks.lnk" translation="install">
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
LOL..... OH ...... Crap.... LOL

%CE11% is the folder thanks, that helps

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 02-27-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

I am starting to like the finger friendly com5 builds but the taskmanger is a problem. I use the x2 build it freezes my phone. Arkswitch in RC2 kitchen caused a error. Can't remember if showcase did anything bad.

What is everyone using with Com5 builds?
Old 02-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
I am starting to like the finger friendly com5 builds but the taskmanger is a problem. I use the x2 build it freezes my phone. Arkswitch in RC2 kitchen caused a error. Can't remember if showcase did anything bad.

Arkswitch works great for me, i only had issues with it when i install Ameba with it, other than that its great

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 02-27-2010, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:

i use quickmenu. when im ready to close whatever program im in, i tap the clock on the taskbar as if there was the X there. works great for me.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro 2

a1d2catz knows their stuffa1d2catz knows their stuffa1d2catz knows their stuffa1d2catz knows their stuffa1d2catz knows their stuffa1d2catz knows their stuffa1d2catz knows their stuff

Quote:

I am using Arkswitch with 6.5 option enabled and mapped to my windows button.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Calk, RC3 kitchen is saying..."Waring duplicate module"

Just did a rom ArkSwich and it say "Arkswtich.exe - An unexpected error has occurred in ArkSwitch.exe"

When I press details it says "TypeLoadException at ArkSwitch.Forms.MainForm..ctor() at ArkSwitch.Program.Main()

EDIT: BTW the rom did boot and seems ok but ArkSwitch didn't work. SYS 23541 with manila 2.5
Old 02-27-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:

I started using the com5 builds ever since I found out what the problem was with Showcase. Everytime I was in messaging and I closed it out it would freeze up on me. Now I know that you cant open up messaging from the notifications bar or a quicklink. It has to be from the sense ui. Than it wont crash it. Arkswitch crashes for me or quits with an error.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

emerald is keeping up the good workemerald is keeping up the good work

I've been having an issue with the Start Menu icons blurring together. Anyone have an idea of what might be causing it? (See attached)

Also have trouble with internet connection. Is there a need in this kitchen to install NoPushInternet? Or any of the recommended cleans and tweaks? Like ICS and WModem Fix for modem stealth mode, Enable Rapi, Disable Verizon SMS Message Sent, Enable All Camera Modes, or SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy?

edit: oh yeah, using 6.5.x build 23541 with the latest Manila version and MaxManila
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 02 26_23 50 07_0005_111g.jpg (130.0 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development