View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-27 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
Calk,
I noticed that you put in S*ype 3.9. What's the difference between the SIP and SIP extras versions. And do these have a working version that doesn't need the modelname.txt that changes our model name to HD2? I'm assuming not since there's a modelname.txt file in both folders.

Kevin

SIPs are if you only want that one to be your only SIP but make sure to unselect any other SIPs or it will cause problems. As for the extras, those are additional ones, so if you want the HTC one and the S*ype, use the extras ones

This post has been thanked 1 times.