PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CrozB is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [update][ROM] WM 6.5.1 titanium SYS build 23506.5.50

Went on my first business trip with this ROM and ran in to an issue where the phone is dialing 011 before any phone numbers I dial from my "company contact list" sync'd by exchange. Numbers in my normal contact list are fine.

I have tried every setting I can think if but no luck. For now I am just writing the number on a post-it then manually dialing it (which works fine).

Anyone know where the setting is that adds the 011 in front of the company sync'd phone numbers ?

Thanks

-D
Old 11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
Went on my first business trip with this ROM and ran in to an issue where the phone is dialing 011 before any phone numbers I dial from my "company contact list" sync'd by exchange. Numbers in my normal contact list are fine.

I have tried every setting I can think if but no luck. For now I am just writing the number on a post-it then manually dialing it (which works fine).

Anyone know where the setting is that adds the 011 in front of the company sync'd phone numbers ?

Thanks

-D
i think that has something to do with the phone >options>cdma>current country options. also you can try changing default arecode.
that is jsut a guess, i have no clue why it is happening .
Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrozB View Post

Thanks

-D
seems like it is not a bug in the rom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=346780
Old 11-22-2009, 05:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rawker is just getting started

Nice rom
just flashed. everything seems good so far =D>
Old 11-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

If you like it or find any problems, let me know, i have not found any problems other than bluetooth icon not showing up.

i have organized start menu, fixed bluetooth icon issue , made lock screen faster and cleaned up some more. I will upload next version tonight or tomorrow.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I love this Rom. I think the new finger friendly windows is really nice, and the simplicity and speed of your Rom is making me rethink Titanium. VERY nice job
Old 11-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] WM 6.5 titanium SYS build 23085.5.3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadman View Post
Is there an advantage of using a titanium build over mightyrom with sense disabled (running windows default on the today screen)?
Disabling Sense UI under the Today settings only removes it from the Today screen. All of the other manila functions still operate in the background. Here is an example with text messaging:

Manila has its own interface and process for text messaging that still runs in the background, even if you disable it from the Today settings screen. When you get a text message, it is still processed by both manila and the windows mobile messaging service. So each time you receive a text message it uses more ram, and more cpu, which in turn uses more battery life and makes the entire process of receiving an SMS slower.... In short, this rom should be faster than mighty's rom with Sense UI disabled.

Using a pure Titanium build is the only way to circumvent Sense UI.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

By the way.. att, I really appreciate what you're trying to do here with a Titanium only build. It runs much more smoothly without manila.

However, do you think it would be possible to clean up the softkeys a bit. They are pretty dang ugly Other than that, I think your rom would be my top choice.

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
By the way.. att, I really appreciate what you're trying to do here with a Titanium only build. It runs much more smoothly without manila.

However, do you think it would be possible to clean up the softkeys a bit. They are pretty dang ugly Other than that, I think your rom would be my top choice.

Thanks
what do you mean by "softkeys" ?
Old 11-25-2009, 03:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

rawker is just getting started

im trying to disable the slide lock screen that comes up when the phone wakes up? i cant seem to find the setting.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development