PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
I thought it was free?
Getting the hard-spl, which is to flash custom roms on your phone, is absolutely free. To sim unlock your phone is what you have to pay for. If you have donated previously then you can get it now for free but if you haven't donated at all then you would need to pay for it now. Like I said in a previous post to you, all the information you need is right here in the upgrade section just read the various sticky threads.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:29 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

the site is down...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6800 /ppc 6700 /TP2/Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
I fixed the issue by reflashing the stock Verizon shipped ROM (even though that's what I already had). Now the phone is unlocked AND knows what country its in. It puts the stock Radio back on since the 2.05 radio seems to be the problem.
Hey matt, my stock radio was 2.05 originally, what was yours? I reflashed the radio and i am still getting the same bs.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

so us chefs on ppcgeeks are left out? that's lame.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D + Vogue

leylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi, I am having trouble using the security unlocker... I got this message first.

"We have detected that your location does not match your purchase address, to protect you from card fraud, if you must unlock urgently, please reply and explain why your purchasing address is different from where you actually are, otherwise, simply wait 48 hours from purchase time."

Its been about 18 hours since I replied and haven't heard an answer back yet.
I have attempted several times to run the unlocker again and I keep getting the verification error. I want to unlock my phone ASAP. Please help??!!?!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP

xcb5 is a n00b

ok... trying to run the hard-spl but whenever it tries to verify the info on my phone, it goes to the blank screen and my activesync connection is lost and i get 260 error. i've tried following the instructions and running it in manual mode too. any ideas?

Last edited by xcb5; 11-22-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcb5 View Post
ok... trying to run the hard-spl but whenever it tries to verify the info on my phone, it goes to the blank screen and my activesync connection is lost and i get 260 error. i've tried following the instructions and running it in manual mode too. any ideas?
wrong thread. here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252
see post #2 for troubleshooting steps
Old 11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

I noticed that i dont see cellcom or orange as one of the networks. I am going to Israel next week, can I use mt tp2 on GSM in Israel ?
Old 11-23-2009, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if you are traveling out of the country you are fine and dpnt need the unlocker..unlocker is so tp2 can be used on us gsm carriers
Old 11-24-2009, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jae.farah is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hi everyone, I don't know wether i'm postin this in the right place or not, but i've tried other places and i've got no response. I've got a sprint htc touch pro 2, security and sim unlocked with rhodiumw/sprint , now everything works great and wonderful on both networks cdma and tmo gsm, i even have data plan for gsm that works great. the only issue is that i cant edit server information for either network for mms i think they're just preset in there. my sprint mms works great but my tmobile doesn't. i 've gone into messaging/menu/pics/video options then clicked the gsm servers tab i can see that it says t-mobile mms but there is no way for me to edit it . can some one please help. i think its a simple thing , but i just don't know how to do it. thank you in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development